• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Last day to get on the band wagon - prediction

jerrywest

Quote:

AT 7:00 PM.

We should keep a list of links for every Terrance Moores out there.

The season begins:

We got 59 games for this season.

We'll go 33-26 at least.

agreed. good post. that Moore article was laughable. you wonder if he even watches basketball or reads his own articles. Chill plays tonight (even if just a little) will be the first time all of our players will be back (except for Lue being out).

Difficult game but still will be fun to watch the young guns.

I agree Moore is a COMPLETE joke and i still can't fathom how he writes for the AJC. This guy is awful and obviously knows nothing about the NBA. Were 9-14 right now and we do have 59games left this season. I would say if we can FINALLY stay healthy the rest of the way we can go 35-24 with continued improvement which i expect to happen once our team actually plays together more. It was evident Sat. night against the Bulls that our team could be nasty. Speedy had Marvin, Smooove and Zaza scoring all over them. The key is going to be Speedy staying healthy and playing like he has the last 2 games. He makes everyone that much better when he can play his game.

Quote:

I agree Moore is a COMPLETE joke and i still can't fathom how he writes for the AJC. This guy is awful and obviously knows nothing about the NBA.

I think he doesn't watch games.

He just collected some articles about the hawks from espn, and told his son to mix them up and come up with something.

the team will be very strong barring any more injuries due to the depth that has been created over the past month.

when the Hawks are up by 10 at the end of the 4th hopefully Woody can put in Bozo, Salim, or Lo Wright and they can hold a lead.

i still think a 6 to 8 seed in a weak Eastern Conference is realistic.

Quote:

the team will be very strong barring any more injuries due to the depth that has been created over the past month.

when the Hawks are up by 10 at the end of the 4th hopefully Woody can put in Bozo, Salim, or Lo Wright and they can hold a lead.

Selim would be the best 11th man in the NBA.

Quote:

Quote:

Selim would be the best 11th man in the NBA.

E X A C T L Y

The key for this team is to not fall too far below .500

I say that if they fall 8 games below .500 before the All-Star break, the talk of playoffs may be out the window.

Once January comes, there are no more excuses for this team. They should be fully healthy by that time.

If they're going to be a playoff team, they need to start putting together some win streaks.

- win 5 in a row . . lose 1 . . win 3 . . lose 2 . . win 6

But as long as they stay around .500, they have a legit shot at that #8 seed.

Quote:

I agree Moore is a COMPLETE joke and i still can't fathom how he writes for the AJC. This guy is awful and obviously knows nothing about the NBA. Were 9-14 right now and we do have 59games left this season. I would say if we can FINALLY stay healthy the rest of the way we can go 35-24 with continued improvement which i expect to happen once our team actually plays together more. It was evident Sat. night against the Bulls that our team could be nasty. Speedy had Marvin, Smooove and Zaza scoring all over them. The key is going to be Speedy staying healthy and playing like he has the last 2 games. He makes everyone that much better when he can play his game.

TM writes a lot of times to invoke an arguement. Some of you miss completely, columnist opin, reporters write actual facts. I think TM is a good writer and he does sit at the Philips.

Quote:

The key for this team is to not fall too far below .500

I say that if they fall 8 games below .500 before the All-Star break, the talk of playoffs may be out the window.

Once January comes, there are no more excuses for this team. They should be fully healthy by that time.

If they're going to be a playoff team, they need to start putting together some win streaks.

- win 5 in a row . . lose 1 . . win 3 . . lose 2 . . win 6

But as long as they stay around .500, they have a legit shot at that #8 seed.

The key is to not fall too far behind that 8th seed.

Right now we are 1.5 games out. If we survive this hellish month only 3-4 games out, conider it a victory.

I think we can gain ground in a lighter month with more home games in January.