• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Not to send the board into a panic attack...

DJ_Money

...but did the broadcasters make any mention of Marvin injuring a hand/finger last night?

I was at the game, so I hear no commentary. I noticed myself when the game went to a timeout, I believe in the 2nd quarter, that Marvin was holding onto his hand and grimacing in pain as he came to the bench.

In the 2nd half, it appeared he took off the brace that he had been wearing and had taped two fingers on his left hand together. I had to check the photos from last night to be sure, but I was correct. I'm assuming he just jammed it, which happens to players all the time.

Visual evidence...

full.getty-71796861sc001_jazz_hawks_8_03

Quote:

Our announcers mentioned it when it happened.

I believe he came back in the second half wearing the glove / brace that he wore when he first came back.

He was attacking the basket hard but missing. I wonder how much his hand bothered him? That dunk miss would have been the dunk of the week. Vicious.

The report during the game was that he bruised the back of the hand. It was the injured hand, and it is probably still very sore. The hit he took against the hand more agrevated the injury. I don't think he'll miss any time as he was back out on the floor. His shooting numbers lastnight were awful 2/11,so the hand injury may have had something to do with that.

Quote:

I don't know about his fingers or anything, but man you had some killer seats!

Haha...I wish those were my seats. I do have tickets in the front row, but it's of Sec. 317.

I lifted those pictures from Yahoo, via GettyImages.

I figured since Marvin played the 2nd half, it wasn't bad. Could have affected his shooting, though, who knows...

Quote:

Quote:

I believe he came back in the second half wearing the glove / brace that he wore when he first came back.

He was attacking the basket hard but missing. I wonder how much his hand bothered him? That dunk miss would have been the dunk of the week. Vicious.

yeah, when we went up, i just figured he was going to try to lay it in since he was so far out. and then all of a sudden he tries to dunk it and for half a split second all the adrenaline in my body went to my head. if he had hit that dunk, i may have peed in my pants. i was so diappointed when it rimmed out.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yeah, when we went up, i just figured he was going to try to lay it in since he was so far out. and then all of a sudden he tries to dunk it and for half a split second all the adrenaline in my body went to my head. if he had hit that dunk, i may have peed in my pants. i was so diappointed when it rimmed out.

One thing that bothered me was he got like 1 rebound in 37 minutes. Minime could get that