• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

New fix...

Guest Walter

Trade MW for Al Jefferson. The guy is coming around 13 PPG/9.5 RPG/1.4 BPG in 28 MPG) and can flat out be a goto guy in the post. MW? As nice a guy as he is his head's not in this, not right for good much less greatness.

Lineup?

ZaZa/Al/?

Al/SW

JS/JC

JJ/JC

Speedy/?prospect

Not sure this solves our problems as there are so many, but it gives us a true sized two-dimensional post prospect we can go short but BIG or reasonably tall. Still would need a defensive center but...

Mind you, I think a REAL coaching change (take BK outta this equation somewhat as he can't select a coach that questions much less threatens him and thus ends up with Sidney Lowe or Woodson) might make the difference for some of our young players. Look at what one did for Biedrins and Monta. Who know what Este can really do?

W

There is no way Boston would trade Al Jefferson for Marvin Williams. Jefferson has really been impressive over the last month - dude is a double/double machine.

It will really be interesting to see how the careers of that high school class play out (D. Howard, S. Livingston, Smoove, Marvin, Jefferson, J.R. Smith, J. Noah, L. Aldridge, R. Gay, T. Thomas, etc.). Such a deep class, even if it lacks the true superstar of the preceding classes (i.e., Lebron and Carmelo, respectively)

Howard is clearly at the head of the class by a large margin but Jefferson and J.R. Smith are having breakout years, Jefferson in particular. Livingston is finally getting some playing time so it will be interesting to see what happens with him.

• Premium Member

I agree.

Right now, Marvin has no value...

Maybe when his hand finally heals, he can prove himself to be better than another Bender, but right now, he stinks!

Boston doesn't need Marvin and won't give up Jefferson is the way I see this.

It's really not that much of a fix either.

Our hope is getting everybody back healthy!