• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Man, what a Christmas present tonight was

Admin

my wife got me 2 really great tickets for the game tonight and we were all excited to see the Hawks live this year (at least I was lol) and they just came out and looked horrible. This looks like a team that has no identity and no heart. Sure we got jobbed on some missed foul calls, but this is a far cry from the team we saw start the season 4-1. We could be heading down a very long losing streak.

Quote:

my wife got me 2 really great tickets for the game tonight and we were all excited to see the Hawks live this year (at least I was lol) and they just came out and looked horrible. This looks like a team that has no identity and no heart. Sure we got jobbed on some missed foul calls, but this is a far cry from the team we saw start the season 4-1. We could be heading down a very long losing streak.

I'm sorry you had to be there.. that really blows frown.gif

Quote:

How was the half time show? Had to be more entertaining than the game.