• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

It's time for J-Chill to start

bootsybug

I know, I know. J-Chill is our glue guy off the bench. J-Chill was given an opportunity to start last year and didn't do well. So why should we start him now?

J-Chill is currently our 2nd best player, and no one else is even close at the moment. We all know his attributes, his smart play, good shot selection, solid defense, rebounding prowess, etc.

We need to get our best line-up out on the floor to open the game. JJ is getting killed with double and triple teams and there is no one else to pick up the offense. We are getting down late in games early in the first quarter. Two games ago by the time we brought J-Chill in, it was too late - we were down by a ton, but we played evenly the rest of the way.

We should be Starting Speedy/JJ/Chill/Shelden/Zaza at this point. When Josh Smith comes back the lineup should be revisited. Marvin has not earned a starting spot over J-Chill or anyone else really - and I don't care where he was picked. I know J-Chill is getting starter's minutes, but he needs to 1. get even more minutes, 2. be on the floor to begin the first and third quarters.

So what do you guys think?

I dont think thats out of the question. WHen Josh SMith comes back I wouldnt mind seeing a starting lineup of Speedy, JJ, CHill, Smoove, Zaza. Marvin and SHelden have not proven they should be starting for this team or any team. I have been waiting for these guys to step in the last few games and they are doing nothing time to shake things up. The Joshes play with more heart and fire then the WIlliams guys do.