• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bold prediction...

Diesel

• Premium Member

I'm putting that out there today.

I think the Hawks will win the next 4 and get the fans back into a tizy.

The schedule ahead is not as bad as what we just faced. If Lue gets back by Fri, I'm 100% sure we're going 4-0 over the next 4.

Except for Josh S., hopefully we will be near 100 %

ready for this game.

Hawks have recently made minor adjustments to the roster,

nothing to really get excited about - But, who knows!!

It MIGHT help. Should at least have enough warm bodies

available for a practice session.

Hawks need some wins. This would be a wonderful time

to start.

Yes! Let's do it!! Four in a row would be NICE!!!!

cool.gif

• Premium Member

I don't expect J Smoove to play for a while.

I'm hoping that Lue is back.

However, I think with the rest, we can beat Toronto tonight and with the momentum,we can squeak passed Indy & LAC... although, LAC is on a tear and they do eat middles.

If you look at our schedule the rest of the way its relatively weak. We have to start tonight at Toronto and rip off some wins for once. We can get back in this thing. Were only 5 1/2 games back of the final 8th spot for the playoffs. Its definitely doable! I hope Lue is back at least tonight. Anyone know if he is playing? He better be by now.

I will go along with Diesel, 4 straight, why not. After all, there's no way that we would drop to last in the division again (and lose the coin toss for the draft slot, again), is there?

When is the last time we actually moved UP in the draft? Seems like we are always getting pushed down.

Diesel, you could be right. If we can get Lue back to playing like he was at the beginning of the season, we could survive January enough to stay at least 7 - 10 games under .500

A cold shooting Salim shouldn't play 20 minutes a game. But right now, he has to, because of our guard situation and our limited options on offense. With Lue back, he'll be back in the role that he should be. "Hired gun off the bench . . if he's hot".

But this team desperately needs that #2 scorer right now. And if Lue can provide that for this team, we'll be OK in January.

LOL . . as for 4 straight? I don't know about all of that. I'd be happy with 2 home wins vs the Clips and the Hornets. This team really needs to start taking care of business at home, just for the sake of the fans.

• Premium Member

Quote:

how many threads has Diesel started in the last 2 days?

Who cares, at least he is still positive about our team, although I'm negative too, it's good to see somebody still optimistic.