• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lil' Nate or Speedy?

Guest Atlanta

Oh come on here Nate has proven he can he hit the wide open jumper in the NBA. He can hit his FTs, penetrate and kick lead the break and take his man off the dribble. If your telling me as a Hawks fan you wouldnt take Nate whose much younger and not injury prone over DAMAGES GOODS speedy your not being very realistic here. Nate does alot of things well and is only 5'8-5'9

Quote:

Would you guys trade Speedy Claxton for Nate Robinson?

No . . but I would trade Salim for Nate in a heartbeat.

We we just unlucky a few years back in the draft. Almost every draft board had Nate going somewhere in the top 10 picks in the 2nd round. Most draft boards had teams taking a lot of international players. But that year, a lot of teams chose to go with college seniors and juniors in the first round. Almost

Instead of having a player like Nate or even Julius Hodge, Francisco Garcia, or Luther Head, we had to settle for Salim because he was one of the last big time college players still left on the board. When you look at that draft in the 2nd round, only Monta Ellis is arguably a better player than Salim right now. And that's only because of the J-Rich injury and Nellie coming aboard. Maybe that's the type of team Salim needs to go to.

But I would absolutely love to have Nate on this team. He plays hard. He plays with confidence. And he isn't scared of anybody.

LOL @ one of you posters calling him a "thug", just because he got into that fight. Nate, like everyone else in MSG that night, got caught up in the heat of the moment. It isn't Nate's fault that he was pound-for-pound the strongest man on the court.

Nate would be an excellent backup PG to bring off the bench to up tempo.

Quote:

Nate is a thug

Hilarious. Kind of like a killer Chihuahua. I'm from the NW so I'm a Nate fan. Being thoroughly biased I'd like to see him here. He was a hell of a defensive back in football but I kind choke on calling the the little guy a "thug". -- (btw if you go back to the 2005 draft I told you that he'd win the Dunk Contest, whether he deserved to or not. Everyone loves the little guys.)

Quote:

Oh come on here Nate has proven he can he hit the wide open jumper in the NBA. He can hit his FTs, penetrate and kick lead the break and take his man off the dribble. If your telling me as a Hawks fan you wouldnt take Nate whose much younger and not injury prone over DAMAGES GOODS speedy your not being very realistic here. Nate does alot of things well and is only 5'8-5'9

Look up Nate's assist numbers.

Guest Atlanta

Quote:

Quote:

Look up Nate's assist numbers.

without looking it up,i'd say he has 1.5 apg? I read it in the SI magazine.