• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hornets/Hawks thread

gsuteke

Quote:

Quote:

Joe has been stinking up the joint for the past couple of weeks. you get a clue.

Which is about how long it's been since he came back from his calf injury. AND he has turf toe. AND he has a virus.

But i guess in your fantasy world franchise players are still supposed to put up 30 ppg when they are injured and sick.

Injuries are only to blame when it's the other team, ex.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Which is about how long it's been since he came back from his calf injury. AND he has turf toe. AND he has a virus.

I really think if it's effecting JJ's game this much he should sit, get over the virus at least, and then return. It's not the playoffs when it is both important to play and play well and superstars tend to do both.

W

Quote:

Quote:

Joe has been stinking up the joint for the past couple of weeks. you get a clue.

But i guess in your fantasy world franchise players are still supposed to put up 30 ppg when they are injured and sick.

The Hawks are putting an acceptable product on the floor

Joe's last 7 games:

55-144 .37% shooting 15.4 ppg

he's had a virus since December 23rd. these calf and toe injuries are making him shoot .37% from the field.

the next time Joe goes for 40 I guess you'll be saying his toe is feeling better.

Quote:

I really think if it's effecting JJ's game this much he should sit, get over the virus at least, and then return. It's not the playoffs when it is both important to play and play well and superstars tend to do both.

I agree but JJ is an ironman and he feels like the team needs him on the floor (can't imagine why). I can fault a guy for playing hurt/sick.

ultimately it is the coach's decision if JJ is hurting the team or not.

Tyson's season high is 14. He will probably leave that in the dust tonight.

Have you even had turf toe? I didn't think so.

JJ was shooting 50% on the season, gets hurt and sits out, comes back shooting much worse. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what is going on.

The fact that the rest of the hawks can't score at all certainly doesn't help.

• Admin

This team is just a big mess. I keep trying to see the positives but there just isn't any. We are getting blown out at home by essentially an expansion team. They are missing Paul, West, Peja and Jackson and still they are handing us our a$$es.

Wow simply wow.

Changes need to be made. Start with Coaching and then someone has to go for a point guard.

Quote:

Zaza might be hurt. I don't think he started the second half.

read the thread. sprained ankle.

Smitty just said

"this is totally uncalled for." grin.gif

it's almost 9. I'll leave you guys here to argue amongst yourselves.

seriously, everybody have a good night. sorry if I got under anybody's skin with the complaining tonight. there isn't a whole lot of positive to talk about right now though.

I bet the Hawks lose this one by 20.

Quote:

Getting blown out by NOK without Paul, Peja, West and BJax.

I thought the 13 win season and the start last season were bad but somehow this feels worse.

It feels worse because our expectations were a little higher.

Shame on me for believeing the Hawks could be semi-respectible this year.

• Admin

This hurts more because of the positives we showed at the beginning of the season. We were hustling, playing d, running, passing, scoring. Now it is stand around and wait for JJ to take a shot. It is fustrating to watch now. I have already turned over to the OSU/KU game. Man I want my money back for NBA league pass.