• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

interest in this one will be pretty low.

the Hawks should walk all over the Hornets if they play defense with energy the way they did against the Clippers for an entire game and against the Pacers for a half.

who will step up for the Hawks to take the burden off of Joe?

Hawks in a close one 80-77

Won't a Hawks win just mean that the Hornets are tanking better than we are?

3 million vs. 12.7 million

we're missing Smoove and Lue, hardly a valid comparison. hopefully the Hawks come out in the second half with some fire.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

interest in this one will be pretty low.

the Hawks should walk all over the Hornets if they play defense with energy the way they did against the Clippers for an entire game and against the Pacers for a half.

who will step up for the Hawks to take the burden off of Joe?

Hawks in a close one 80-77

3 million vs. 12.7 million

we're missing Smoove and Lue, hardly a valid comparison. hopefully the Hawks come out in the second half with some fire.

You don't think the Hornets should tank? They absolutely should. Paul should be asked to sit out the rest of the year with his sprained ankle. It's the only smart thing to do.

Quote:

he's stinking up the joint so bad I think the odor would get the best of me.

Most guys wouldn't even play with a stomach virus. But of course you only want to look at the negative.

JJ is toughing it out even though he is playing on a totally crappy team yet you want to take potshots at him. Go to the store a buy a friggin clue.

Quote:

Quote:

he's stinking up the joint so bad I think the odor would get the best of me.

Most guys wouldn't even play with a stomach virus. But of course you only want to look at the negative.

JJ is toughing it out even though he is playing on a totally crappy team yet you want to take potshots at him. Go to the store a buy a friggin clue.

I only want to look at the negative? excuse me????

Joe has been stinking up the joint for the past couple of weeks. you get a clue.

Quote:

I define "tanking" as a state in which management has given up on its own team to an extent it makes decisions to improve the team's draft position. Our management hasn't done anything. Some might argue doing nothing is a decision and represents "tanking" but in this case I wouldn't agree. We've demonstrated active tankage in two previous seasons under BK. No reason to believe he's become more subtle. In short, if the Hornets are tanking, I think a victory for us would suggest the Hornets are tanking better than we're sucking.

W

Quote:

There is no question that the Hawks suck but if they start intentionally tanking now then they might as well just dissolve the franchise completely.

Did you suggest this same nuclear option the last two recent tanks we did under BK? I missed it.

W

Quote:

I only want to look at the negative?
excuse me????

Joe has been stinking up the joint for the past couple of weeks. you get a clue.

It appears that was the correct position to take when considering these Atlanta Hawks. I don't like being any bit right about this.

Frankly, it looks so bad now, I don't think Roy, whatever we could get for Al, and better FA choices could have stopped this. Roy might have slowed it down some. Who knows what we really could have gotten for Al. In short, I was being optimistic when I was being flamed for being too pessimistic.

W

Quote:

If Philly buys out the contract of Webb, they're tanking way better than anyone.

on the positive side for Philly they traded basically nothing to get Webber.

if they traded Andre Miller I'd agree with you.

The Hawks are keeping Woodson so for now I'll have to respectfully disagree.

Quote:

If Philly buys out the contract of Webb, they're tanking way better than anyone.

I think the worst tanking job right now is being done by the Wizards. Or maybe Minnesota.

Quote:

Which is about how long it's been since he came back from his calf injury. AND he has turf toe. AND he has a virus.

But i guess in your fantasy world franchise players are still supposed to put up 30 ppg when they are injured and sick.