• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hornets/Hawks thread

gsuteke

• Premium Member

when a team has the body language the way that we do, and everyone looks down and pissed off, thats a sign of quitting on the coach. Woodson has completely lost this team. Our nickname is the highlight factory and we are the most boring team in the NBA to watch. I laugh everytime I see that commercial.

Either way, BK won't get his fat head out of his ass and fire him. But then again, it could be that the spirit is too cheap to absorb what's remaining of Woodson's contract.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

when a team has the body language the way that we do, and everyone looks down and pissed off, thats a sign of quitting on the coach. Woodson has completely lost this team. Our nickname is the highlight factory and we are the most boring team in the NBA to watch. I laugh everytime I see that commercial.

Either way, BK won't get his fat head out of his ass and fire him. But then again, it could be that the spirit is too cheap to absorb what's remaining of Woodson's contract.

Then the AS needs get out of the professional sports business. This is a bad product and the attendance, or lack there of, is proof of that. The ATL doesn't care enough about this team to protest, but they won't show up to watch bad basketball either. It looks really bad to see the arena as empty as it looked tonight on TV. Stern needs to step in and do something about this.