• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What we need

gohawks11

• Premium Member

I say we trade Salim to Philly for Louis Williams, this guy has more potential than the our Williams with "potential." He isn't getting a chance in Philly, we need a PG, and he can definately shoot, bring him back to his hometown and give him a chance. We have 50 games left to evaluate him.

Quote:

what we need is Bobby Sura....someone mentioned it earlier....i know they killed our pick but a big issue with this team is confidence and playing all out...someone like a Sura can shoot and handle the rock and goes all out...too bad he's injured.

...confidence and not a franchise-center, then you're crazy. I can solve both with a franchise-center, actually. Nothing gives you confidence like a 7'+ dominate big man. Nothing.

W

Quote:

I agree. Someone with some toughness and an all out player. I can't really think of anyone who brings a similar skill set in the NBA right now. Maybe a Fred Jones, John Salmons, or Maurice Evans? I am just drawing a blank, Bobby brought so much.

Good grief. I'd much rather have DWIGHT HOWARD than Childress and Sura's cap space. That season end cost us SO MUCH! To long for the days of Bobby Sura just reeks of a failed franchise.

W

Quote:

I think one of our problem is that we dont have any white guys besides zaza. We need a guy like matt carrol or travis diener who can come in and hit some threes. anyone like a trade for jj redick and diener for smoove or marvin or childress?

Matt Bonner, Mike Miller?

Quote:

Quote:

I agree. Someone with some toughness and an all out player. I can't really think of anyone who brings a similar skill set in the NBA right now. Maybe a Fred Jones, John Salmons, or Maurice Evans? I am just drawing a blank, Bobby brought so much.

Good grief. I'd much rather have DWIGHT HOWARD than Childress and Sura's cap space. That season end cost us SO MUCH! To long for the days of Bobby Sura just reeks of a failed franchise.

W

you don't think we would want Oden or some dominant big man? of course we would love to have that...but we're talking somethng that can be done soon and have a positive impact. AND REASONABLE.

Quote:

you don't think we would want Oden or some dominant big man? of course we would love to have that...but we're talking somethng that can be done soon and have a positive impact. AND REASONABLE.

...and that would cost us our best shot at Oden. I'll take LONG-TERM greater over short-term lesser positive impact.

W

Quote:

Quote:

I think one of our problem is that we dont have any white guys besides zaza. We need a guy like matt carrol or travis diener who can come in and hit some threes. anyone like a trade for jj redick and diener for smoove or marvin or childress?

Matt Bonner, Mike Miller?

Do we really need another small forward?

Stop talking about that sick finish. Oh God I'm going to puke thinking about that Howard/Okafor draft. Best 2 bigs in years and we want to "start something to build on". Yeah, but we traded or renounced all those players the next year AND fired the coach. So, we didn't have anything to build on and we had a low pick to build with.

Quote:

I thought this post was worth resurrecting. Is this for real or one of Dr Zachary's puny humor?

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

I thought this post was worth resurrecting. Is this for real or one of Dr Zachary's puny humor?

I don't think Dr. Z posted on this thread.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think Dr. Z posted on this thread.

Correct, and I don't think I understand the hate here.