• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If it makes you all feel better..

phx_suns

If it makes you all feel better; The Suns started 1-5 losing by only a few points in each. They then won 21 of 24, including a league high 15 games, to have the second best record in the league at 26-8. We are the only team that haven't lost by double digits. In fact the only time we lost in regulation during our run that whole time was by a game winning basket by Dallas. Amare is way ahead of schedule and is on pace for his first ever 20/10 season. Our coach will coach his first all-star game. Nash is, once agan, the leading MVP candidate. Barbosa has turned into the best backup PG in all of basketball and is a leading 6th man canidate. All of our great young talent are locked up for years to come. And we are one of only two teams that have 3 first round picks in one of the best drafts in history.

The city of Phoenix and Suns fans all around the world appreciate all that BK, Joe Johnson, and the Atlanta Hawks team are doing to ensure our dominance for years to come.

Quote:

the point is that PHX isn't this GREAT team because of ATL. i dont think we had anything to do with them getting marion, nash, nor amare. so why the hell come on our board to rub in that they are good?

because he's a 14 year old girl....we all know that diaw has nothing to do with where they are and if they had Joe Johnson instead of Diaw they would be even better.....but they don't

• Moderators

Quote:

Do we even have active mods at this site? Why is this suns troll allowed to post here?

I would appreciate if the moderators/administrators on this site would explain to us why he isn't banned. I just can't fathom it. I will keep reporting every trolling post that he makes.

• Moderators

Quote:

Ah the Atlanta Braves of basketball. Which really isn't fair to the Braves since they actually made it to the world series and lost on several occasions rather than just losing in the playoffs.

Plus they won a championship.

Quote:

Quote:

the point is that PHX isn't this GREAT team because of ATL. i dont think we had anything to do with them getting marion, nash, nor amare. so why the hell come on our board to rub in that they are good?

because he's a 14 year old girl....we all know that diaw has nothing to do with where they are and if they had Joe Johnson instead of Diaw they would be even better.....but they don't

They traded JJ because it enabled them to sign/resign Boris Diaw, Leandro Barbosa and Raja Bell - all for the same money. When you already have three players (Amare, Nash and Marion) that are better then JJ that is a no brainer.

Quote:

I don't know why y'all are mad about it. He is just sticking us with the truth. And if you can't handle the truth then get on the Belkin Bandwagon or start another message board called "Rubber Stamp."

because theres no need to wander over to another teams messageboard that is down just to rub it in....he has no life.

if you buy a car that ends up being a lemon, you want some stranger who bought a good car standing over you going "ha ha your car is a lemon."...i didnt think so.

he's a weirdo.

• Moderators

Quote:

I don't know why y'all are mad about it. He is just sticking us with the truth. And if you can't handle the truth then get on the Belkin Bandwagon or start another message board called "Rubber Stamp."

If I went on a Milwaukee Bucks board and only made posts about their playing going down and how great that was, that would be telling the truth (except that I don't particularly rejoice in the troubles of the Bucks). It would also be textbook trolling and I would expect to be banned.

not really. our crowds have never been consistant sell outs but when we were winning there would REALLY be 10000 plus fans there not just an announced crowd of 10000. but really, what more can we as fans do than not come to the games? its up to the owners and management. we can complain, write columns, whatever, it rarely matters.

to be honest, when we sold out we also gave away a lot of tickets. Just look at the crowds. If you see more than 20% under 12 people in the stands, then there has been a big ticket giveaway. I guarantee that you will see that type of crowd at the King day game.

And also don't forget that two of those games featured a post game concert from T.I. and Young Jeezy. There are sell outs and there are sell outs.