• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Right now...

ONLY the JUNKIES know who Oden is.

As draft time comes up, there will be more talk. Especially if OSU does something in the tourney. There's nothing like that NCAA hype huh Marvin?

However, Lebron was 10 times more popular amoung the commoners than Oden.

Let me remind you:

How many endorsements does Oden have???

Does he have 100 MILLION?

Listen carefully...

• Moderators

Quote:

Right now...

ONLY the JUNKIES know who Oden is.

As draft time comes up, there will be more talk. Especially if OSU does something in the tourney. There's nothing like that NCAA hype huh Marvin?

However, Lebron was 10 times more popular amoung the commoners than Oden.

Let me remind you:

How many endorsements does Oden have???

Does he have 100 MILLION?

Listen carefully...

I think this post is tongue in cheek but in case it is not...

Oden can't have endorsement deals because he is in college. He would lose his eligibility. He sure as heck will have endoresements when he enters the NBA draft, though.

• Premium Member

No, no one will endorse him because no one in the country has heard of Oden. I mean its not like ESPN hypes him about 239402389400239 times more than any other college player this year or that people have been referring to this guy since his junior year in HS.

Seriously. Put your integrity or your ego on the line here Diesel. You compared Oden to MW and Bogut. Who is Oden closer to, MW and Bogut or Lebron? In style (not position) AND substance he's closer to Lebron, hands down. I believe they may be the only two to be TWO TIME HS basketball POY. THAT says something my friend. As if I give a MFing d@mn what Joe football only fan thinks before Oden plays a game. Guaranteed 100% he'll come around by February when Oden hits his NBA stride.

No player has been as recognized as Lebron coming out of high school. For whatever it's worth, Oden is second.

W