• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Celtics

exodus

• Admin

Actually I like what Marvin has been doing. So far he has been driving and attacking the basket. They are not going in but at least he is doing that now.

I have to agree about Salim. I sigh everytime he comes into the game. He is such a one dimensional chucker. 1 on three and he chucks. I would rather Ivey be in the game. He was actually playing really well today. I don't know why he doesn't get any PT.

• Premium Member

now we're going to have to pay up THIS offseason, if not some team will offer an outrageous amount of money, I don't want to end up with him like Phx and JJ, where they could have had him for 6 years/50 million and passed, then ended up having to match a 70 million offer. But with our ownership situation I doubt we get him resigned..

Quote:

Quote:

Smith is having quite a game.

I guess being away from the game he realized how much he loves to play. The passion is showing. I hope he keeps it up. Thats the hard part for him.

I'm wondering if the whole hernia thing was bothering Josh more than he let on. They said he'd been trying to play through it to start the season, which I didn't know at the time.

But I kept telling my dad that Josh looked more sluggish this year and a little less athletic. Now that he's back from that surgery, though, he looks like the Josh we saw tearing it up at the end of last season.

• Premium Member

They still aren't resigned though. What I'm saying is if we don't get them resigned THIS year, after next season he will be a RFA, thus teams will be able to offer whatever they want. We need to lock him up after THIS season. Plus what if he completely blows up next year, then we'd HAVE to give him the money, but I just don't see it with the spirit.