• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Celtics

exodus

This game was a much needed win good affort by alot of the guys. I dont know why Salim is shooting 10++ shots a game the guy is shooting 36% from the field isnt this clown suppose to be a shooteR? I would rather let Royal Ivey get his shots salim is a selfish chucker. One of the better plays of the game was when Gerald Green was about to go up for a dunk and Smoove took off from nearly the FT line and blocked his shot that sick. Big block by Chillz at the end the way the Celtics were shooting the 3 ball I though that ball as going in. Marvin continues to suck balls the guy shooting % keeps dropping he is playing scared and hesistant. Whats up with that missed dunk when he was all alone I dont know what the deal is with him but he better shape up soon or hell be seeing the bench more. Good win lets keep going. Go HAWKS

Quote:

that was a nice follow.

when chillz threw that other oop to smooove i think it was higher than the backboard. smoove still almost put it in right-handed.

i am amazed he can stretch considering he just had hernia surgery.

how about this for a take I haven't seen on this board? if Smoove was playing pretty well before his surgery yet he finally decided to bite the bullet because it had been bothering him so bad..... what kind of performance can we expect out of him through the rest of the year?

we may not have seen the best of Josh Smith.

Quote:

Quote:

that was a nice follow.

when chillz threw that other oop to smooove i think it was higher than the backboard. smoove still almost put it in right-handed.

i am amazed he can stretch considering he just had hernia surgery.

how about this for a take I haven't seen on this board? if Smoove was playing pretty well before his surgery yet he finally decided to bite the bullet because it had been bothering him so bad..... what kind of performance can we expect out of him through the rest of the year?

we may not have seen the best of Josh Smith.

Wait till he gets his conditining back. I hope he hasn't signed any shoe contract for long term yet.

Whats the health status of Lue?

watching salim is so frustrating. i think he is a great shooter, but his selection is horrible. he can spot up but rushes his shot even when he's wide open. if he would actually catch the ball before shooting he'd have a better chance. where did his dunk attempt come from?????

marv seemed to be too far under the rim on that missed dunk--shoulda layed it in. chillz' block scared me--coulda been called for a foul.

not sure about TLue. he played 1 game and hasn't been able to go for a week now.

it's simply amazing we've won the last 2 games without a PG. Chillz bringing the ball up is kind of crazy.

if a team has any sense they're going to press the Hawks. however, when is the last time an NBA team played a fullcourt press?

Quote:

not sure about TLue. he played 1 game and hasn't been able to go for a week now.

it's simply amazing we've won the last 2 games without a PG. Chillz bringing the ball up is kind of crazy.

if a team has any sense they're going to press the Hawks. however, when is the last time an NBA team played a fullcourt press?

Kind of shows you how bad the Hawks point guard position is since the absence of the top two guys does not appear to make an appreciable difference.