• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

schizophrenic squawkers?

TheNorthCydeRises

this board makes of laugh every day. if some of you aren't firing the coach or the gm, you're trading off one of our top 7 players. fact is we need every one of these guys right now. this board constanty traded chill and smoove last year. now its marvin. don't you guys get it yet? young players are inconsistent. they need time to find their game. i agree that marvin should be benched, but trade him? lol. this kid will eventually turn the corner, just like chill and smoove did.

Quote:

this board makes of laugh every day. if some of you aren't firing the coach or the gm, you're trading off one of our top 7 players. fact is we need every one of these guys right now. this board constanty traded chill and smoove last year. now its marvin. don't you guys get it yet? young players are inconsistent. they need time to find their game. i agree that marvin should be benched, but trade him? lol. this kid will eventually turn the corner, just like chill and smoove did.

This is where you are wrong. The Hawks right now are trying to develop all three and will trade one away in the next year and a half so as to fill at least one of the glaring holes at center and point guard. Every that has a surplusage at one position and nothing at another does this eventually - if it wants to be competitive.

Quote:

don't you guys get it yet? young players are inconsistent.

What a baffoon BK was for selecting him over Deron/Paul. Even Felton might have been a better move (not my preference, but). At this point I think we have compounded a mistake by keeping MW past this offseason. JS and JC are far and away the better players who make everyone around them better. I don't know what MW does well but it ain't much. I don't know how he positively impacts the team, but it ain't much.

W