• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

50% of you are delusional

joshuaneder

We need to blow up everything. Stop looking for diamonds in the rough, or what we might be. Fire the GM and coach. Bring in another superstar to go with JJ.

If you think there is anything positive about the curent state of things you are delusional. We need a complete overhaul. It's so obvious half of you can't even see it anymore. We can't draft, develope players, we can't do anything. Blow it up. Or keep "believing" in the current way of things if you are more comfortable in delusion.

I think in order of priority the Hawks need:

1. New ownership

2. New GM

3. New Coach

4. Better players.

Unfortunately, the events of the past two offseasons have dug the franchise into a pretty deep hole. The team and the franchise is now the laughing stock of the league.

Vdunkndunk acquiring a superstar is not hard to do if you are willing to give up key assets (players and pics). My whole point is that our players (other than JJ) aren't worth keeping.

Secondly, we have proved without a shadow of a doubt that we can't draft so why keep our pics.

Most importantly, other teams have proved that our players are actually talent in hiding ( i.e.-Diaw) waiting to be coached. So a trade for pics and our players actually could make sense to other teams.

Quote:

Vdunkndunk acquiring a superstar is not hard to do if you are willing to give up key assets (players and pics). My whole point is that our players (other than JJ) aren't worth keeping.

Secondly, we have proved without a shadow of a doubt that we can't draft so why keep our pics.

Most importantly, other teams have proved that our players are actually talent in hiding ( i.e.-Diaw) waiting to be coached. So a trade for pics and our players actually could make sense to other teams.

trade who for who? be specific.

You want me to name superstars to trade for? Alright. The goal of my post was to highlight the more obvious conclusion that our overall structure of building a team demands undoing. Thats what I am arguing and you can't argue against. maybe it's too abstract, I don't know.

But as for superstars

Garnett

J Oneal

Bosh

Gasol

Kidd

Paul

Quote:

You want me to name superstars to trade for? Alright. The goal of my post was to highlight the more obvious conclusion that our overall structure of building a team demands undoing. Thats what I am arguing and you can't argue against. maybe it's too abstract, I don't know.

But as for superstars

Garnett

J Oneal

Bosh

Gasol

Kidd

Paul

so who are we going to trade for those players and be specific with combinations on both sides.

• Premium Member

Quote:

But as for superstars

Garnett

J Oneal

Bosh

Gasol

Kidd

Paul

Bosh and Paul will never be traded. Kidd's like 35 with bad knees and an even worse contract.

I can definitely see us trading for Garnett, Jermaine or Gasol though. The only problem is that our ownership (being the worst in the league) will not fork out the money to pay for a big time player with a long and expensive contract. It just won't happen until this ownership is resolved, which honestly just pisses me off, because it is seriously sad.