• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Atl (13/26) vs Boston (12/28)

DrReality

Quote:

We need to finish the season with 13 wins. Kinda familiar territory for Knight and Woodson.

smirk.gif well obviously that isn't going to happen. But if the word gets out late in the season that Oden is definitely coming out as most expect - I would bet we will see some odd substitution patterns on about the bottom six or eight teams in the league.

It'll be kinda like getting to the final table on the World Series of Poker grin.gif

A loss is absolutely essential. This is our biggest game of the year.

I believe Memphis is unpassable, but I think Philly will pass us. They have too many solid vets. Boston is the question. It is entirely like Danny Ainge to tank and focus on the draft. He's all about the draft. We need to beat them at their own game.

Quote:

A loss is absolutely essential. This is our biggest game of the year.

I believe Memphis is unpassable, but I think Philly will pass us. They have too many solid vets. Boston is the question. It is entirely like Danny Ainge to tank and focus on the draft. He's all about the draft. We need to beat them at their own game.

I beg to differ. I think Philly is all about the tank right now. If they can unload a solid player like Andre Miller they will be even better at tanking.

Woody and BK have to be ready for that sort of thing. We need to put out the big efforts from JJ against teams like the Bull last night (that we really don't matchup well against)...then rest him a night or two for whatever minor bangs and bruises he gets against teams we might beat. Even with that we'll end up winning a few when the other guys all get rolling together. Woody just needs to make sure the chemistry doesn't get rolling and we go on a 6 out of 8 run and distance ourselves from the pack.

I was glad to see Marvin set his stroke going last night and hope he keeps it up. Woody just needs to "rest him" in the third quarter and put Dijon out there the games when he's hot. That should slow us down.