• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Damn, TLue hurt again?

Admin

Closing out the game and now he is hurt again. BK REALLY needs to make a move to get us a PG from someone. Surely Boston would give us one of their PGs since they have 3 of them ... but that would require us giving them some cash which I doubt our owners would or can go for.

Hope TLue isnt hurt too bad though frown.gif

Quote:

I hope not, but he sure looked to be in a lot of pain when he went down.

My cousin was carrying her newborn down the stairs a few weeks ago and tripped on one of her 4 year old's toys. She she couldn't break her fall since she was carrying her baby and broke her kneecap IN HALF.

Luckily it was such a clean break that it has been healing well.

He ended up limping over to the bench. Smitty said something about it looking like he just "knocked knees" with Marvin and should only need some ice and a little rest. Hopefully he'll be ready for the next game.

Yeah...they were spraying his knee with the areosol freeze stuff on the bench and massaging it/working it back and forth. I think they would have been treating it differently if they feared any ligament damage or something bad like that.

You could see on the replay that he knocked knees with Marvin cutting across the lane.

Bet it hurt like h#ll though. frown.gif