• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Celtics young bigs are very impressive

Admin

Perkins and Jefferson are going to make quite a pair for a long time. Add in Gomes and Powe and they have some real talent there. We definitely need to add some real size to the team this offseason. ZaZa still has potential, but we need to get him some help in the worst way.

Great comeback tonight guys. JSmoove man child and JJ both played their butts off after that 1st quarter. We showed great heart, even against a team missing its 2 best scorers.

• Admin

I like Perkins. I think Jones will be a lot like him and Dalembert in time. Jefferson is a beast in the post. He has really weak ankles though. He has had so many ankle injuries in the last couple of years. I think that is going to follow him throughout his career.

Quote:

Do you honestly believe that he is physically and/or mentally at the peak of his career?

Correct

After this year of being exposed he won't be getting the minutes he got the last two years and will never get the numbers he got last year.

He can't make midrange shots, he has no post up game, he is turnover prone and can't play D.

Do you believe those are physical limitations? I don't. I believe that they are mostly mental. He started the year off on fire and had a few bad breaks and has allowed his game to become a cheap type of game, but I believe that he still has the physical tools. The problem is that people don't see him as the young kid that he is. He needs a lot of work and I blame our coaching staff for that because our bigs seem to be very poorly coached. Z needs a lot of work, but he is in no way at his peak IMO.

Get Z a quality coach and a shrink and I almost guarantee his game would significantly improve.

Zaza had 9 rebounds and 10 points tonight / one short of

a double/double - and he had a steal or two.

Also went on the floor a couple of times to save a

pocession for the Hawks.

Not too bad for a scrub! smirk.gif

We can't be a legit playoff contender if Zaza starts, we just can't. His defense is horrendous. Defense is a mentality thing. Zaza doesn't have it.

Solomon Jones probably would be a better option than Zaza. He can rebound and contest shots.

Scoring from our 5 spot is overrated.

And he could easily get garbage points and feeds from 3 very good passers on this team.