• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

41 games in

frosgrim

Quote:

Quote:

Because if it weren't for me and a select few on this board, you guys would never see legitimate posts and intelligent thoughts.

I post because you guys need me to post, not because I need to see what you say.

jesup

grin.gif

if you post on here enough times it's bound to happen.

i'm dreading the day somebody calls me out because Al Harrington led his team to a title tongue.gif

The thing is we SHOULD be ahead of last year. Yes, again, injuries have slowed the team down, but the team is getting more experienced.

In regards to what Woody should be given credit for, I find it a wash. Yes Josh Smith certainly has improved, but Z and Sheldon are not showing any improvement. In fact, Sheldon seems to be regressing. Z has no post game. If Woody gets credit for developing Smith, then he should be blamed for not developing Z in the post. Same with Sheldon. What I am saying is that for every success that can be shown for Woody, we can show a failure. For my money (eg buying a ticket to a game), Woody doesn't cut it. As for what the owners want to do, I have no idea.

• Premium Member

Shelden isn't regressing, it was just a dumb pick by BK. He has nowhere or no time to play behind Smith, Childress, Marvin, Zaza and LO for some reason. When Smith plays 35-40 mpg, Chill plays 35 mpg, Marvin plays about 30, when is Shelden gonna play? It doesn't matter to BK as long as the guy is 6'8-6'9.

Again, if we get #1, Durant is on his way here.