• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody's Doghouse!!

Wurider05

How can a coach with a horrible losing record have someone in his doghouse and sit a that player on the bench. If a player and a coach are having problems and that coach has a losing record then maybe the player has a point. If we were wining then you can argue that the coach is right. Last night we got killed by two below average big men and the 76ers were taking it to the hole. Why wasn't Esteban B. even dressed for the game. We need all the big man help we can get. I was thinking to myself we need him in there to put someone on their ass and get some rebounds. Why sign the guy if you are not going to use him. Another thing T lue is still hurting he should not have been in the game at all last night. Woody needs to go!! He is trying to prove some kind of point when he has no legs to stand on. Bottom line is that he is nearly 100 games below .500. While other teams fire coaches for being .500 the ASG seems to think that it is okay to lose. I am getting to the point where I may not care anymore.

What is happening with Batista right now is the main reason I want Woody's ass gone. I seriously doubt Batista is any worse on defense than Zaza or Lo, probably he is a lot better. We do know Batman plays with energy and he rebounds well. We still have a huge hole in our interior defense, but Woody just wants to play his fiddle, while our team burns.

Are you guys SERIOUS? You're complaining about Batitsta not dressing? LMAO . . come on now.

Batista hustles, but he was/is a fouling machine who just bangs people on the block. Did anybody see the last game Batista played last week? Yeah . . he was really a factor on the boards and on defense in that game.

If anything, complain about Woody not playing Solomon Jones ( who is also a fouling machine, by the way ), but is a young player that has tons of more upside than Batista. Heck, even make a case for Shelden seeing more time. But Batista? LMAOOOOOOOO. You guys can do better than this.

Wanting Woody fired because he doesn't play a big man that should be in the NDBL, is ridiculous. We all know the problems with this team. We just don't have the personnel right now to fix it on a nightly basis.

And I've never seen Daly and Steven Hunter play that well throughout their entire careers. Those guys were hitting 10 - 15 foot jumpers by the boatload.

Why is Batman not in the D. League??

As I understand it, the D. League is considered a minor

league for the NBA teams. Each team is allowed to send

two players down who have less than 2 years in the NBA.

Mike W. refuses to dress Batman. He has been as inactive

as an old maid.

If he isn't being used here, send him down. Let him

play. In the D. League he would play major minutes,

learn more about the way the NBA system works and could

be a valueable asset.

confused.gif

Remember, this is not the first time this has happened.

Last season the Hawks had a guard that Mike W. refused

to play - He was finally released / traded / sold

or something, anyway, he's gone.

When a player really gets in Mike W.'s doghouse, there

is no escape. We saw that last season. We see it again

with Batista this season. Makes you wonder - - - ?????

confused.gif