• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

ESPN's Marc Stein Says Boston is Tanking

AHF

• Moderators

Stein accused Boston of tanking by fabricating injury to PP this season in his chat today. Interesting stuff:

Quote:

Jason (Boston): Hey Marc, are the Celtics tanking now, or is PP's "injury" really making him take this long to come back?

Marc Stein: Since you put quote marks around the word "injury," I'm guessing you -- like Vance at the top -- already know the answer here. Pierce has always been a durable guy. A very durable guy. You know what I'm saying.

Quote:

Stein accused Boston of tanking by fabricating injury to PP this season in his chat today. Interesting stuff:

Quote:

Jason (Boston): Hey Marc, are the Celtics tanking now, or is PP's "injury" really making him take this long to come back?

Marc Stein: Since you put quote marks around the word "injury," I'm guessing you -- like Vance at the top -- already know the answer here. Pierce has always been a durable guy. A very durable guy. You know what I'm saying.

Why else would they keep Doc? He sucks. The team might accidentally rally around a new coach.

Quote:

let them fight it out is what I say.

I'd like to see the Hawks give Pheonix the 12th pick in the draft this year.

you aren't lying. that would be great. no matter what phxsuns may say, we got Joe Johnson. I don't see anyone lobbying for Boris Diaw to go to the allstar game.

Quote:

Boris would have a shot in the east.....

Hm.. on the Wizards maybe. I don't think he can be successful in the frontcourt in a halfcourt offense.

• Moderators

Quote:

Boris would have a shot in the east.....

lol JJ is borderline in the East but Boris would get in over JJ, Caron Butler, etc.? Not a chance. He isn't close to being an All-Star in either conference. Enjoy him anyway, though - he is a great fit in the Suns frontcourt.