• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe Johnson!!!!

Diesel

• Admin

They have way way more weapons. JJ was the 4th option behind Marion, Nash, and Amare. Here he is the primary focus and gets double and triple teamed while with PHX he never had to worry about that. Its a big difference.

..but i do agree...we need a new coach!

• Premium Member

I'm not even talking about how wide open he was on all those open Jumpers... I'm talking about the fact that he can run.

Most of the time, we walk it up and run that some old screen play... It works but I would love to see this team run the way that Smoove wants to run!!!

Quote:

...Most of the time, we walk it up and run that some old screen play... It works but I would love to see this team run the way that Smoove wants to run!!!

I could go for a guard like Ridnour (bad defense and all) just to get this team moving in transition. It should be a trade that could be pulled off. We got a bunch of race horses pulling a manure wagon right now. tongue.gif

Quote:

Quote:

...Most of the time, we walk it up and run that some old screen play... It works but I would love to see this team run the way that Smoove wants to run!!!

I could go for a guard like Ridnour (bad defense and all) just to get this team moving in transition. It should be a trade that could be pulled off. We got a bunch of race horses pulling a manure wagon right now. tongue.gif

i agree, ridnour might not have great d but neither does Lue. I really would like to see Ridnour get a chance here. I think he would fit our team well.

I would love to do something like Lue/ZaZa for Ridnour/Petro