• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Say what you want about Lazy Lo but we are winning

Admin

with him in the starting lineup. Now, that may say more about not having ZaZa in the starting lineup, but having Lo hustling and not trying to go one on one like ZaZa does on every touch of the ball seems to be making a difference for us. I believe we are 7-5 or something along those lines since he was inserted as the starter.

• Premium Member

that is very true, I think Zaza feels he has to do something with the ball when he gets it, which is just retarted. Lo isn't good but at least he doesn't take stupid shots and try to AI everyone around the basket.

Zaza walks minimum twice a game. Zaza bounces the ball off his face out of bounds once a game. Zaza gets about 2 charges a game. Just bonehead play after bonehead play..

Zaza is getting worse, not better. Most of his rebounds come off of his own misses; he loves to shoot jumpshots near the free-throw line but misses nearly all of them; he's a ball-stopper in the post and forces too many bad shots; and his defense and defensive rebounding is suspect. I think Lo at least tries to do "big man" things, like foul hard, rebound, and dunk. Zaza has some skill, but he's better coming off the bench.

Both are horrible on the defensive end, but at least Lo stays out of the way on the offensive end.

Zaza has become "The Human Turnover Machine."

Lo rarely gets the ball in the post and doesn't instantly try to back in and then flop when he does. Lo's offense is limited to a couple of short baseline jumpers per game, and he makes enough of them to not be totally useless.

The one thing i hate about Zaza is that sometimes we have momentum on our side and we are making a run, than Zaza takes the ball and goes 1 on 1 which results in a turnover usually. Than the other teams scores like 6-10 straight points and our comeback is pretty much done. I get so pissed about this damnnnn,.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think the record with Lo starting is more reflective of the fact that JJ,
Josh Children
, Marvin Williams and Josh Smith are healthy since he has been starting.

Actually, i agree... and I gotta smile too.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

I think the record with Lo starting is more reflective of the fact that JJ,
Josh Children
, Marvin Williams and Josh Smith are healthy since he has been starting.

Actually, i agree... and I gotta smile too.

Won't someone please think of the Childress?

Quote:

with him in the starting lineup. Now, that may say more about not having ZaZa in the starting lineup, but having Lo hustling and not trying to go one on one like ZaZa does on every touch of the ball seems to be making a difference for us. I believe we are 7-5 or something along those lines since he was inserted as the starter.

You think that is attributed to Lo? Not sure I see that, although I'm not sure I could tell why they are winning.

Josh Smith ave almost a double bouble over last five games.

Lo ave roughly 4 and 4 in Jan. MAYBE?

Speedy has played 2-3 games?

Hard to see any clear patterns over the month that would identify why they've won. Nothing jumps out at me.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

You think that is attributed to Lo? Not sure I see that, although I'm not sure I could tell why they are winning.

Hard to see any clear patterns over the month that would identify why they've won. Nothing jumps out at me.

Our best 4 players are healthy for the first time. That is my pattern.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

and Marvin shooting 55% in the last 6 games.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The fact that Marvin is healthy is probably not unrelated to his improved shooting %.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The fact that Marvin is healthy is probably not unrelated to his improved shooting %.

Yes. He finally got 2 hands.