• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

historic day for hawks ?

TheNorthCydeRises

You tellem northcyde. I feel a break through from all this losing coming soon. Once we start winning it wont stop. I know Speedy says he will be back Friday which scares me a little. You see every time this year that a key player comes back from an injury ANOTHER GUY GOES DOWN WITH ONE. Please lets just stay healthy and enjoy what could be a playoff run.

Quote:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=270131001

Ellis isn't listed injured after the twisted ankle.

When is JRicherdson coming back? He isn't listed out either.

Monta Ellis Sprains Ankle And Is Day-To-Day

31st January, 2007 - 6:49 am

Contra Costa Times -

Guard Monta Ellis sprained his right ankle in the final minutes of the Warriors' 124-97 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers . He limped off the court with 5:38 left in the fourth quarter, and the Warriors down 24 points. After the game, he was on crutches, his right foot trapped in a boot.

X-rays were negative. Ellis said his status for tonight's game depends on how he feels this morning. He is officially listed as day-to-day.

"It's painful, but I'll be all right," Ellis said. [READ]

Quote:

Quote:

due to a broken shot
grin.gif

That joke would work a little better if he wasn't shooting 54% over his last 5 games.

Yes, and 55% in 6 games. I did a post couple of weeks ago on how his FG% is cyclical. When he was injured, it was way down.

With JJ recovered from his injury, it looks like we are finally getting jj+chillz+smmove+MW close to 100%. Rest of the players are underperforming at this point.