• Raised $440 of $700 target

Altanta/Los Angeles

gsuteke

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Smith played very well in the loss. He settled for too many long jumpers early, missing nearly all of them, but I love how he started attacking the basket.

No one else played very well, honestly. Zaza made some nice plays, but, true to form, he looked awful at times.

Quote:

Most games they don't even come out for the games. When they do it is for the other teams superstar. It sucks that the fans are cheering on Kobe and not the Hawks.

I just don't get it.

I booed as loud as I could, but Kobe the adulterer has his bandwagon fans everywhere.

Yeah...my voice hurts worse tonight than any other night this season. The Atlanta fans were more vocal tonight, basically in response to the Kobe fans.

Missed FTs and some impossible shots by Kobe in the 4th were the difference.

Marvin no-showing didn't exactly help, though.

Nets lost in OT again, which is good. Need to take care of them on Wednesday. Kick them while they're down...

Quote:

Zaza has made some really stupid stupid plays. With his lack of defense or stupid fouls. He is making Ronny Turiaf look like an allstar. Zaza is worse then Wright im convinced at least Wright isnt afraid to bang with guys and commit the hard foul.

Zaza is not "worse than Wright". A carcboard cutout of Manute would give me more confidence than having -1 out there.

Quote:

Most games they don't even come out for the games. When they do it is for the other teams superstar. It sucks that the fans are cheering on Kobe and not the Hawks.

I just don't get it.

Becasue Kobe actually has a desire to win. Too bad the Hawks team doesn't. They know full well that the area is going to full of Laker fans and they come out and play that badly.

The only reason they didn't get blown out was because LA didn't play that well.

but that isn't the only reason... Really, The Hawks are never truly going to workout in Atlanta. It was the same old story when MJ was playing and the Bulls were in town.

Quote:

Quote:

I just don't get it.

Becasue Kobe actually has a desire to win. Too bad the Hawks team doesn't. They know full well that the area is going to full of Laker fans and they come out and play that badly.

but that isn't the only reason... Really, The Hawks are never truly going to workout in Atlanta. It was the same old story when MJ was playing and the Bulls were in town.

It's true that a lot of people move to Atlanta (because it's such a wonderful place) and it's true that successful teams have bandwagon fans, but to say that the Hawks didn't want to win that game is ridiculous.

• Premium Member

yeah, it was kinda sickening to hear the fans jeering Kobe.. .and Not Joe. Although, Joe held up his own until he got his shot blocked and missed that Layup. JJ really needs a move close to the rim... Maybe a dunk!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I just don't get it.

It's true that a lot of people move to Atlanta (because it's such a wonderful place) and it's true that successful teams have bandwagon fans, but to say that the Hawks didn't want to win that game is ridiculous.

If they wanted to win they would have atleast played better. They have no desire to prove they're not as crappy as everybody thinks they are.

And no, Atlanta isn't even close to being a wonderful place.

Quote:

yeah, it was kinda sickening to hear the fans jeering Kobe.. .and Not Joe. Although, Joe held up his own until he got his shot blocked and missed that Layup. JJ really needs a move close to the rim... Maybe a dunk!

Assuming you mean cheering, not jeering? I just want to be sure I understand you. I don't mean to be Nitpick McGinty.

Quote:

Then why have they all moved here? Are they refugees from some sort of civil war I must have missed on the news?

Quote:

Quote:

Then why have they all moved here? Are they refugees from some sort of civil war I must have missed on the news?

People don't always make sense do they? If Atlanta was a good place, it wouldn't have the crime rate, pollution and all the bad traffic that it has.

Also, keep in mind that alot of people also voted for George Bush.

• Premium Member

Quote:

hmm.. can 2 teams NOT both play bad on the same night??

You do know that we were in Jersey the day before in an overtime game right?

• Premium Member

Quote:

If Atlanta was a good place, it wouldn't have the crime rate, pollution and all the bad traffic that it has.

Hmm.. More traffic and pollution comes with more population right?? Isn't it the same with crime rate??

So tell me, why do we have all these people?? I guess LA and NYC are horrible cities as well..

Quote:

Quote:

If Atlanta was a good place, it wouldn't have the crime rate, pollution and all the bad traffic that it has.

Hmm.. More traffic and pollution comes with more population right?? Isn't it the same with crime rate??

So tell me, why do we have all these people?? I guess LA and NYC are horrible cities as well..

I've already explained it. Saying Atlanta is a good city because people are moving there is like saying George Bush is a good President just because alot of people voted for him.

Of course more people means more crime. I mean, people overall aren't very likeable these days. Most people are drug users, women abusers or something or another.

Mankind isn't really in the greatest of shape at the current time. I have ZERO faith in people.

Quote:

Quote:

When compared to a utopian fantasy, any place falls short.

Quote:

Quote:

hmm.. can 2 teams NOT both play bad on the same night??

You do know that we were in Jersey the day before in an overtime game right?

What was the Hawks excuse when LA (without Kobe) trashed them back in December. I thought I was gunna throw up that night.