• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We got a glimpse of what Speedy can do tonight

Admin

with the lobs to Smoove which were just beautiful!!! If he can get healthy and sustain it for the rest of the year he makes us a much more dangerous team because we will finally have a PG capable of finding Smoove and/or Chillz on the break after they have gotten behind their man.

Tough loss tonight, but missing FTs and turning it over like that is hard to recover from. Marvin was horrid tonight but Z picked up his slack with a great performance. Smoove was very good and JJ was ok ... but Kobe was just unconscious and there isnt much you can do about that.

Finally, great job by Smoove giving Odom so much grief tonight. He REALLY bothered him with his length.

Zaza stepped on the Offense end thats it his defense is STILL HORRIBLE. I like Smith attacking the basket he needs to keep doing that and try to post up. This guy is a jump shot away from being a star in this league. I dont want him shooting 3s any more he clearly cant make them right now he needs to get as close to the basket as possible and perfect his jumper. Also Smith was his height needs to crash the boards more on both offense and defense he is always outside when the shot goes up if he has a power forward he has to play closer to the basket. Tonight JJ was kind of off and he needed more scoring if Josh or anyone could have made more there jumpers we win the game. Smith also did a horrible job of boxing out Odom. Odom should not have 18 rbs ever that was key to the Lakers win. How does Josh only have 8 rbs but let's his man get 18 someone has to teach him how to box out. We really need to beat the Nets on wednesday they are ahead of us in the standings and they are beat up with all there tough losses.

I also wanna add Speedy doesnt have much chemistry yet with any of our guys. Hopefully he doesnt get hurt any more and can build some with the guys on the team we will only be better for it. I seen him working the pick and roll with Zaza tonight and hes thrown various oops to Smith in the games he has played. I think Speedy needs to just worry about playing hard defense which he def. does no matter how hurt he is you know he will bring that. He needs to run the offense get guys involved and focus less on his jumper and just penetrate and find his teammates. I think if team wants to go place we need a healthy speedy to contribute to this team.