• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Oh I hate that b*tch Ref

Admin

everytime I post? I dont have to know her to call her a [censored]. She makes stupid calls I am going to call her a [censored]. If a male official made a stupid call I would call him an [censored]. Thats an equivalent term to me. However I dont expect a do boy like yourself to understand my POV. Shouldnt you be marching someplace right now against the man?

I call you a "boy" because that is your station in life as far as I am concerned. You are an ignorant fool to me and that wont change no matter what you do or say.

I show plenty of respect for ladies, but she is a professional in a career that lends itself to being scrutinized. Have you never called a player a derogatory term, like sissyballing white boy or something like that? Have you never trashed European players on here? Show some respect to those groups and I will show some respect to the [censored] ref. I can promise you for a fact that I called the Bush girls a couple of dumb bitches when they got busted last year and as far as Elizabeth Dole goes if you put her in Violet Palmers shoes and she makes the same bonehead calls I will call her a [censored] too. Happy?

it pertains to the NBA and tonights game in particular. Personally if they want to move it, fine........but dont go crying to them just to get attention boy.

By the way what makes you think she makes more money than I do? Who are you to even think you know how much money I make?