• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Next 10 game forecast...

CBAreject

The next 10 games will decide whether the Hawks have a shot at mediocrity.

The schedule goes like this

NJ

@PHX

@GS

@UTA

@LAC

@CHI

SA

HOU

PHX

@DAL

What do you think our record will be?

I'm going to say 3-7. Phonix twice, Dallas, Utah, and SA are 5 losses. Chicago and Houston will most likely be losses, but I think we could steal one. NJ, GS, LAC are all winnable games, but LAC will give us a run for our money.

Quote:

The next 10 games will decide whether the Hawks have a shot at mediocrity.

The schedule goes like this

NJ

@PHX

@GS

@UTA

@LAC

@CHI

SA

HOU

PHX

@DAL

What do you think our record will be?

I'm going to say 3-7. Phonix twice, Dallas, Utah, and SA are 5 losses. Chicago and Houston will most likely be losses, but I think we could steal one. NJ, GS, LAC are all winnable games, but LAC will give us a run for our money.

Holy macoroni!!! I didn't realize how tough its goint to be so quickly. LAC is hot too. If we go 6-4 in this ten, as Nic says, we are already the best team in the east. Tonights game is a must win.

Guys, Tankers are about to swallow a pound of sugar. Fasten your sit belts. Its going get unbearable here.

This is the worst part of our season in terms of quality teams played back-to-back.

NJ - WIN

@PHX- if Nash plays a loss, otherwise a WIN

@GS- WIN

@UTA- loss

@LAC- WIN

@CHI- loss

SA- WIN, we seem to play them well

HOU- loss, bad match-up for us

PHX- see above

@DAL- loss, on the road against best team in the NBA

So, I guess we go between 4 to 6 wins depending really upon Nash's health. Without Nash, the Hawks really match the Suns player for player. Yes Amari is a load, but we can handle him with Smoove and a double team from the PGs.

• Premium Member

Quote:

This is the worst part of our season in terms of quality teams played back-to-back.

NJ - WIN

@PHX- if Nash plays a loss, otherwise a WIN

@GS- WIN

@UTA- loss

@LAC- WIN

@CHI- loss

SA- WIN, we seem to play them well

HOU- loss, bad match-up for us

PHX- see above

@DAL- loss, on the road against best team in the NBA

So, I guess we go between
4 to 6 wins
depending really upon Nash's health. Without Nash, the Hawks really match the Suns player for player. Yes Amari is a load, but we can handle him with Smoove and a double team from the PGs.

I think we can beat Utah or Chicago, we should have beat them earlier in the season but let them overcome huge 4th quarter deficits..

Quote:

Quote:

I think we can beat Utah or Chicago, we should have beat them earlier in the season but let them overcome huge 4th quarter deficits..

Anything between 0-10 and 9-1 is possible. This is a crazy team.

I've actually seen this team go 0-10 but NOWHERE close to 9-1, much less against this competition. 9-1 is possible only in theory. In actuality, it's a sign that you live in a fairy tale land of dreams and wishes cut off from reality.

W

Remember that 4 people out of the first 8 said they'd take 1:1 odds that we'd make the playoffs. If that's representative, then about half of the folks on here think IT IS LIKELY that we will make the playoffs (even sitting at 18-30). It's a delusional bunch, so it doesn't surprise me that some think we can go 9-1

I believe in this team as a fan I believe we can get on a good win streak him and make a run its not over till its over. Obviously we cant keep losing alot of games but why give up now? Look at the Magic they are 3-11 in there last 14 games do you see there fans giving up on them. I wont give up on the Hawks even though its frustrating that we easily should have at least 5-7 more wins but hey you gotta believe because if we dont who will. Go Hawks!

I don't mean to reign on the parade, but a shot of realism is needed here. Wayyyyy too much kool-aid being drunk here.

Everyone of those teams are 1) in the playoffs except Golden State and they are close to an 8th seed and 2) in the Western Conference, the best conference by FAR.

The Hawks aren't going to beat any one of those teams. Not 1. Not one team. It would take a massive dose of injuries for the Hawks to even play any of those teams to a close game.

And the gull of Frosgrim to say that the Hawks will beat the Suns TWICE if Nash is injured is almost criminal. Even if Nash, Stoudemire, and Marion were injured the Suns would still make it close because of Barbosa and Boris. You guys don't have a chance in hell of winning the next game, Nash or not. Blowout city if I ever seen one.

I can't wait till friday.

You're not very smart. First you say I'm drinking the kool-aid because I say we'll go 2-8 or 3-7. Are you kidding me? What is overly optimistic about that. Second, I don't care if we go 0-10. I would actually prefer it. Third, even the worst of the worst teams win *sometimes*. Go back a couple of weeks and you'll see the Hawks destroyed the Clippers and Golden State. Any reason to think they can't play with those two teams the second time? Also, out of the other 7 games, there will probably at least be a fluke Hawks win.

The Hawks will be the underdog in every game, but in professional sports the underdog wins a significant percentage of the time. Predicting 0-10 exposes you as irrational and ignorant.