• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next 10 game forecast...

CBAreject

I'm not saying i hope we only win 2 or 3 games, that's just my expectation. It doesn't make me any less of a fan to predict a bad run of games. I'm not gonna pay any less attention or cheer and quieter at the TV screen. And since I'm rarely in the lockerroom I don't think the team's gonna be affected by my prediction.

I still HOPE we'll win every game. But I'm fairly sure we'll lose a few here and there.

Quote:

I'm not saying i hope we only win 2 or 3 games, that's just my expectation. It doesn't make me any less of a fan to predict a bad run of games. I'm not gonna pay any less attention or cheer and quieter at the TV screen. And since I'm rarely in the lockerroom I don't think the team's gonna be affected by my prediction.

I still HOPE we'll win every game. But I'm fairly sure we'll lose a few here and there.

Ya your being realistic without having your Homer Googles on I totally understand. We are not some great team that we can think we can all these games no way we arent even close to that good. But as a fan you gotta believe in your team and hope they can get on a roll. Because if we the Hawks Fans dont believe in the Hawks no else will and thats where the Laughing Stock of the league is. These guys try to play there butts off well some of them. The very least we can do is support them im sure alot of these guys in the locker room wish it was better then it is right now but its not all they can do is keep playing hard and try to win games.

I now say between 0 and 3. I think that its likely either 2-8 or 1-9. Lue is being shut down for awhile and Craig Claxton sucks. We have no PG and that really hurts us...plus, we are facing some of the best coaches in the league in this stretch.

If we can't beat the battered Nets at home...

Too much pessimism.

Yeah we lost to NJ, but we may get that back by possibly stealing one from Phoenix. There is a chance that Steve Nash may not play and if he does he will be playing hurt.

JJ will be inspired for this game and they will take us lightly.

I actually think we can run with them too.

Josh Smith and Marvin Williams finally running.

I can't wait to see the highlights.

Quote:

And the gull of Frosgrim to say that the Hawks will beat the Suns TWICE if Nash is injured is almost criminal. Even if Nash, Stoudemire, and Marion were injured the Suns would still make it close because of Barbosa and Boris. You guys don't have a chance in hell of winning the next game, Nash or not. Blowout city if I ever seen one.

I can't wait till friday.

Where are you Phx_Bum? I didn't say anything because I usually don't respond to this sort of banter, but I get my time in the SUN right now.

I actually don't know what "gull" is, but if you mean "gall", then I yes, I am optimistic and believe in the Hawks. Very simply, the Hawks match up very well against the Suns. Plus, you're All-Star coach was out coached by Mike Woodson of all people.

biggun.gif

Quote:

This is the worst part of our season in terms of quality teams played back-to-back.

NJ - WIN

@PHX- if Nash plays a loss, otherwise a WIN

@GS- WIN

@UTA- loss

@LAC- WIN

@CHI- loss

SA- WIN, we seem to play them well

HOU- loss, bad match-up for us

PHX- see above

@DAL- loss, on the road against best team in the NBA

So, I guess we go between
4 to 6 wins
depending really upon Nash's health. Without Nash, the Hawks really

match the Suns player for player. Yes Amari is a load, but we can handle him with Smoove and a double team from the PGs.

Just to toot my own horn, but I've only missed on the SA and Houston games, which you can flip-flop.

The Hawks are really an interesting but darn frustrating team to watch. When they play well, they are fun to watch, but when they are off, it is agonizing.

I've been out of town for the past few days so I missed the SA and Houston games. But from reading the San Antonio newspaper this morning (I am actually here in their airport) van Gundy was really ticked-off at his team.

He got ticked off because SA couldn't pull away from us. Teams still act like we're this squad that everyone is supposed to run right over. Like we have no talent here. Then they acutally get in the game, and get into a dogfight, and wonder what happened when the game is over.

I stopped back in January trying to predict wins and losses for this team. I truly don't know what team will show up. I have noticed that we usually don't play well against physical teams.

The way this team plays, they could lose by 15 Sunday against Phoenix, but go to Dallas and beat them by 6.

That's why I watch the Hawks and take everything one game at a time.