• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Something familiar watching the Suns Broadcast...

Diesel

• Premium Member

The Last 3 minutes of the game, I heard the Suns announcers crank up the excuse machine...

Eddie Johnson should be ashamed of himself. He and the other guy were pulling excuses out of their posterior like it was for money!

biggun.gif

Quote:

The Last 3 minutes of the game, I heard the Suns announcers crank up the excuse machine...

Eddie Johnson should be ashamed of himself. He and the other guy were pulling excuses out of their posterior like it was for money!

biggun.gif

i'm obviously not going to pick a game where he was lights out to ask the question.

the floor is yours..........

yep i noticed that too. they were fairly gracious up until that point.

Two things about opposing broadcasters that really irritate me:

1. they still act like they have NEVER seen chillz shoot before

2. they still think smoove was gonna try to jump from the tape in last years dunk contest

Quote:

yep i noticed that too. they were fairly gracious up until that point.

Two things about opposing broadcasters that really irritate me:

1. they still act like they have NEVER seen chillz shoot before

2. they still think smoove was gonna try to jump from the tape in last years dunk contest

omg, i was thinking the same thing. CAN SOMEONE NOTIFY THE REST OF THE LEAGUE THAT JOSH WAS NOT TRYING TO JUMP FROM THE TAPE...he did his dunk, two hands from the free throw line that noone has done before.

as far as the chill thing goes, here's exactly the conversation regarding it every single game with opposing broadcasters:

"Hey Bob(Joe, Freddy, LeRoy, or whoever), how would you describe Childress's shot?"

"Ha ha, well probably Ugly. No other word to describe it but ugly."

that same exchange goes on every broadcast.

• Premium Member

Marvin can hit shots. Marvin can make moves toward the basket... but there's nothing Smoove about Marvin's game. I don't know why he gets all these foul calls for him.. like the one that wasn't a foul when he charged Stoudamire.. But I applaud him for being aggressive.

I'd still rather have Paul or Deron though.

Quote:

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE IT A REST DIESEL. WE ALL KNOW YOUR OPINION BY THIS POINT. NEWSFLASH!! THE DRAFT IS OVER WHAT IS DONE IS DONE!! ACCEPT IT. ONLY YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH 16 POINTS AND 7 REBOUNDS (AND A WIN).

Just as importantly, put their main guys into foul trouble. Can't forget 24/24 in two games.

Did y'all catch that sequence in the game where the two ugliest shots in the game where on display back-to-back? First, Chill hits a jumper, then Marian hits a triple on the Suns next possession. I love Chill, but he and Marian do have U-G-L-Y shots.

Great game for the Hawks.

banana_rasta.gif