Hawks / Jazz

gsuteke

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Do you understand that Salim can only do 1 thing well and that is shoot if he cant shoot the ball he should not be on the court. The guy is selfish, has no heart and flat out sucks. 1 good game out of 10 does not make you nba material.

So much venom for our 4th pg and second round pick. Did he snub you for an autograph? You sound like a hater.

Quote:

Quote:

Do you understand that Salim can only do 1 thing well and that is shoot if he cant shoot the ball he should not be on the court. The guy is selfish, has no heart and flat out sucks. 1 good game out of 10 does not make you nba material.

So much venom for our 4th pg and second round pick. Did he snub you for an autograph? You sound like a hater.

No i just living in reality I dont want guys who suck playing on this team. Salim is bad more then he is good. He can only shoot and if he cant hit his shots which happens alot what good is he for please tell me.

Quote:

what about his defense do you not like? he's quick, pretty good and staying in front of his man and he hussles. he can get shot over due to his height but i don't see a lot bad defense. his passing is average at best, i definitely agree there. he may be a frowner but definitely has heart. anybody who hates losing that much has heart whether his displays it in a bad or good way. if he didnt have heart, he wouldnt get pissed. i think what we see a lot of time on what we deem the selfish plays is him going for the score. i've noticed when he drives to the basket, he's got the step on the defender due to his quickness and really should take those if he can as any player should (aka speedy) so would you tell him not take his man to the hole if he can beat him? his problem on selfishness that i agree with you on are those out of nowhere heaves when he's still moving. you never see him wait for the pass and shoot from where he catches it at. he's always moving and i think that hurts his shot. if he was set and shot, he'd be a lot better i think.

i'm just trying to analyze the parts of his game so that we get a fair picture of what he can do and where he still needs to really focus his improvement at. as long as he gets few minutes a game, he will continue to try to do stupid things (moving shots) to make a positive impact in the game (Aka force the issue). as he learns to pace himself, he will get better. i think if salim really works on these things, he can become an important scorer off the bench for us.

Our fastbreak has degenerated into Josh Smith grabbing a rebound and attempting to go one-on-four while the rest of the team jogs up the floor.

I'm glad Josh still wants to run, but those missed layups aren't really helping our cause, especially since Utah just runs back the other way then finds Okur for another open three. banghead.gif

i want this game to end. it's pure torture. we can't hit a shot for anything. and they hit them all. they get all the lucky bounces, last second shots, and rebounds. every time we get a chance to make a play, it falls short or in and out of the rim. this just isnt our night. we need to try to get out of this game with some assemblence of pride.

our guys just cannot get the ball in the hoop tonight.

this game is driving me insane

something.gif