• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why give bad post a response ?

coachx

Why do people fall into the trap of replying to post, such as TroyMcClure's last post. How does that deserve 25 replies. ? (In reference to: Tranfer of anger post by Troy McClure)

There are several on this board who deserve to be ignored.

Let's ignore these post. They are not worth the thought and time it takes to respond.

Idiots attract other idiots. Please don't let this board be over run by these type of post. If we fall into the trap and respond to senseless post from people who obiviosly have issues it simple attracts more bad post.

We attract what we think and portray. Good, quality post attract good, quality responses.

Crappy post attract....well, alot more crap. (Ya' get what I'm sayin' ?

This is not a personal attack on any individual on the board but is an attack on some specific post. Every individual on this board has some good info and their opinion should be shared. Sometimes the same opinion on the same issue ever single day is enough to make some quit checking out the site for a while. I know its happens to me too often.

Quote:

Why do people fall into the trap of replying to post, such as TroyMcClure's last post. How does that deserve 25 replies. ? (In reference to: Tranfer of anger post by Troy McClure)

There are several on this board who deserve to be ignored.

Let's ignore these post. They are not worth the thought and time it takes to respond.

Idiots attract other idiots. Please don't let this board be over run by these type of post. If we fall into the trap and respond to senseless post from people who obiviosly have issues it simple attracts more bad post.

We attract what we think and portray. Good, quality post attract good, quality responses.

Crappy post attract....well, alot more crap. (Ya' get what I'm sayin' ?

I couldn't agree more coach. When I saw his initial post, and the way he worded things, I knew that he was just looking for some attention. If anything, Graymule is the Anti-Troy. The balance that this negative board needs at times. Keep doing your thing Gray.

There are a lot of strong opinions on this board, and I guess we can't help ourselves to respond, no matter what the topic.

• Premium Member

If you don't like the person or the thread then why respond? I had this one troll who just insisted on following me around on every thread and every post I made here just to try and troll me into a flamewar with him. I eventually put him on ignore and SURPRISE SURPRISE he hasn't posted here in months. Amazing how that worked.

I'm not suggesting that these people deserve to be ignored as I don't see anyone going out of their way to troll like that (besides him and phx_suns) so if you see something, just don't read it.

We could definitely do with more positive posts here but our team frankly needs to give us more to BE positive about first.

Wouldn't it be nice to be the Spurs or the Mavs? Somehow, when the team is bad for years and years the tone is more negative. After 8 bad years the fans are cynical and jaded. Throw in an embarrssing ownership mess, a controversial GM, and a coach few are happy with...it all makes for a combustible brew.

But, maybe if we ever do win a title it will make all this a lot sweeter. I guess that remains to be seen.