• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Woody drops the wood on Chill and MW

frosgrim

According to the AJC, Woody told Childress and MW to leave it all on the floor tonight and play like there was no tomorrow.

Good advice to Chill and MW. I am also glad to hear Woody getting on his players. The kid gloves seem to be coming off, albeit slowly, but off none the less.

Things that can win us the game against the Clips:

Run Marvin to the hole early in the game to get his aggression going. cookiemonster.gif

Post-up Z against Kaman.

Speedy continuing to drive the basket to make lanes for other guys.

Not much there but those things should help us win the game.

I expect a good game from Childress as he'll be on Livingston most of the game. What a great match-up for J-Chill to just go off. I think Chill will also shut down Livingston (not that its that hard, but still).

I expect us to win, maybe 102-95

I think it's a good approach by Woody (although I'm not sure the targets deserve it alone).

This team's attitude is typical for a young team. When things are going well they're on top of the world - then they "read their press clipping"...and lay an egg. After that they tend to sulk through a losing streak.

Good for Woody to see this coming and jump on them now. We may not win tonight but we need to be competitive.

Quote:

I agree Chillz and Livingston should be a good match-up. I just hope Woody decides early to put Joe on the block. I was furious seeing he and Derek Fisher matched up in the Utah game and us continue to run him on baseline screens and one on one perimeter plays

I was at the game in Atlanta and now that you mention it, I remember that being the gameplan (which got them up by 20 or so points). I don't recall them visiting that much in the game in Utah.

I remember in the game in Atlanta they got Boozer in foul trouble early and then went to JJ on the blocks against Fisher time and time again. Wonder why it wasn't part of the gameplan this time around.