mrhonline

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

They may have realized they made a mistake leaving him off the first time. The Hawks winning 5 straight road games probably helped JJ.

Congrats JJ.

If helped that the Bucks collapsed. That took Redd out of the equation.

Redd has been out with an injury for a long time. He couldn't play even if they picked him.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They may have realized they made a mistake leaving him off the first time. The Hawks winning 5 straight road games probably helped JJ.

Congrats JJ.

If helped that the Bucks collapsed. That took Redd out of the equation.

Redd has been out with an injury for a long time. He couldn't play even if they picked him.

I thought he came back last week. I just checked his game log and he missed more games than I thought. If he was playing, Bucks would have a winning record, and he would have been in. Actually, we would have a winning record too if we had injury luck like last year.

Quote:

Quote:

Now i am going to watch the allstar game even if Joe sits on the bench for whole game.

GooD job JJ!!
headbang.gif

i agree,

I wasn,t planning watching the ASG

But i will now

I feel the same way fellas.

Now I have a reason to watch even if he gets 2 minutes.

This is so freaking cool and unexpected.

Now only if we could win tonight. That would really make my day.

Quote:

Great news for JJ. This way, he can outperform Vince and Rip to show the East coaches that they really screwed up on the original roster.

Vince can say he's lead winning teams... JJ can't can't say the same. JJ should NOT be in the allstar game. I guess somebody had to be a sub though. Don't know why you keep saying thx to Phx... JJ was a throw away player for them.

Judging by the two 15 game winning streaks they haven't missed him at all. Shame JJ has no leadership.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Vince can say he's lead winning teams... JJ can't can't say the same. JJ should NOT be in the allstar game. I guess somebody had to be a sub though. Don't know why you keep saying thx to Phx... JJ was a throw away player for them.

Judging by the two 15 game winning streaks they haven't missed him at all. Shame JJ has no leadership.

I'm sorry are you talking?? I wasn't aware that Jersey had a winning record..

You seriously need to lay off the hater juice.

• Premium Member

you are probably the only person in the world who would bash your own players making the all-star team. If you can't tell that JJ is better than Ben Gordon, or Deng, than I have to seriously question your bball knowledge.

Are you saying if we had Vince, he could lead this team to the playoffs?

BTW fans around the league seem to agree with the decision, please read this thread, there are even Bulls fans that agree with it.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=626283

EDIT: That link is in the General NBA forum not on the Hawks forum.

Quote:

you are probably the only person in the world who would bash your own players making the all-star team. If you can't tell that JJ is better than Ben Gordon, or Deng, than I have to seriously question your bball knowledge.

BTW fans around the league seem to agree with the decision, please read this thread, there are even Bulls fans that agree with it.

! don't care what the Ch!cago fans th!nk. JJ !s a guy that has put up numbers on a bad team. That's !t. Players shouldn't be rewarded for that.

Quote:

Deke was the last Hawk to deserve to be an allstar.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I wonder why you didn't address this.

I will ask you again, since you avoided the question last time. If you think the Hawks are so horrible, you think Atlanta is a horrible city in general, you bash the players, you aren't proud when they become an all-star, and you think the Hawks should move the franchise to Vegas..

PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE 5000 POSTS ON THIS FORUM!!!

Quote:

Quote:

which has NOTHING to do with this year's all star team..

JJ isn't a star because he hasn't accompl!shed anyth!ng other people a 4th opt!on on a team that doesn't even need h!m. M!ght aswell call Reef pr Anton!e Walker a star.

OMG this is one of the dumbest things I've heard.

Joe Johnson is a top 10 player in the league in scoring and that's without star treatment. He earns his points from the floor.

Without him and we are the worst team in the NBA period.