make or break our season.

@Chicago

San Antonio

Houston

Phoenix

@Dallas

@New Orleans

@Washington

If we can win 3-4 of those games I think we will in excellent shape. 5 or more losses and we are in trouble. I think that we can play tight with all but Dallas but realistically I only see us beating New Orleans and Washington and they have both given us problems in recent years. Not saying we can't win the other games but we will definitely have to get up for all of them and play like our playoff lives are at stake.

Quote:

@Chicago

San Antonio

Houston

Phoenix

@Dallas

@New Orleans

@Washington

If we can win 3-4 of those games I think we will in excellent shape. 5 or more losses and we are in trouble. I think that we can play tight with all but Dallas but realistically I only see us beating New Orleans and Washington and they have both given us problems in recent years. Not saying we can't win the other games but we will definitely have to get up for all of them and play like our playoff lives are at stake.

We are going to run the table. Book it.

Quote:

Quote:

@Chicago

San Antonio

Houston

Phoenix

@Dallas

@New Orleans

@Washington

We are going to run the table. Book it.

If we run the table then Pistons will send Nazr to Orlando for free just to stop us from becoming 8th.

Quote:

The thing about the Hawks is - we could win any of those games on a good night and lose any of them on a bad night. it tough to figure with this team whether doctor Jekyll will show up or Mr. Hyde.

Glad I'm not a gambler
ernaehrung014.gif

So true.

But on paper, holy sh** that's a ridiculous schedule.

3 road games against two playoff teams including the best team in the NBA and 3 home games hosting 3 other teams that are arguably the best the NBA has to offer.

Honestly whoever designed this is a pretty sadistic person.