• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Option never considered before!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

Nobody has ever thought about the possibility of Vince Carter opting out and Atlanta making an option that Vince won't refuse?

No, it's not a PG, no it's not a C..

However, with VC, we can move the Williams boys for that!

That's scary:

PG, Vince, JJ, Smoove, C

If we were to get Magloire this year... Maybe we could reup Magloire (if he plays good) and look at trades involving Marvin, Zaza for a PG. Can you imagine a SNT of Billups!

Billups, Vince, JJ, Smoove, Magloire with Chillz, Solomon, Speedy off the bench?

• Premium Member

Check the facts, when Both Vince and Joe came into the league, they played Sf. In fact, I think Vince was a better Sf than he is a SG. Howeever, since Joe is 6'8 235, I believe that he can play Sf and nobody think any differently.

Quote:

if they get VC i will never watch/listen to/see the Hawks ever again

i hate him more than any other NBA Player

banghead.gifchairs.gif

Go Hawks!

Im not that big a fan of his either.

Luckily BK has already made it clear we're not about the quick fix.

We are building this team up the right way and it will benefit us in the long run when we can have prolonged success with all this young talent.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Do you know how limiting and stupid and vague that statement is?

Let me give you an example.

If Orlando were willing to trade us Howard for Marvin/Shelden and if Billups said that he would play for us if we had Howard...

Your Bk statement makes those deals null and void because it would be considered a "quick fix".

BK said that we're not about the quick fix to justify not going after guys like AI or other established talent. That's BS. IF there's an allstar available who could fix this team without destroying this team, we ought to take that.

Quote:

Quote:

Do you know how limiting and stupid and vague that statement is?

Let me give you an example.

If Orlando were willing to trade us Howard for Marvin/Shelden and if Billups said that he would play for us if we had Howard...

Your Bk statement makes those deals null and void because it would be considered a "quick fix".

BK said that we're not about the quick fix to justify not going after guys like AI or other established talent. That's BS. IF there's an allstar available who could fix this team without destroying this team, we ought to take that.

Dwight Howard wouldn't be a quick fix seeing that he's 22 years old.....