• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Forget Ridnour, let's get Bibby!!!!

bumpyphish1

Dudes, he is exactly what this team needs. He fills our hole at PG, and gives us another scoring threat to take some pressure off of JJ. I don't know if he really is on the block, but if he is, he is definitely who we should go after. I would give up the Indiana pick, Childress, and even my boy Salim for Bibby. If they would take Speedy, we could throw him their way, too.

Ridnour would be a slight upgrade. Bibby would be a major addition and would make us an instant playoff contender.

I think we have enough pure shooters to help JJ out. I think we just need a PG that can distribute the ball better than Speedy can. And someone that can keep healthy throughout most of the season.

Quote:

I would be very happy to nab Bibby. All this talk of a 1st rounder for Luke Ridnour scares me.

I hear that. I want to use our 1st rounder this season. I would almost prefer to get a PG like Acie Law from Texas A&M or Collison from UCLA than get Ridnour. He really doesn't have that high of an upside IMO.

Like I said in another post, until recently, he didnt even start for Seattle and played less minutes tha Earl Watson. And Watson ain't a stud.

Do you really want Mike Bibby? Mike "38.7% FG shooting" Bibby? Jesus, if you guys are complaining about Salim's shooting right now, wait until Bibby jacks up twice as many shots and doesn't play any defense at all. And you're saying Childress, the 1st, and Salim? For no cap relief whatsoever? Hardly.

It's not even the same case as Iverson, where Ives had to shoot every time because he didn't have a lot to distribute to. Bibby has Kevin Martin, he has Brad Miller, and he even has Reef. And he still can't pick good shots. Pass.

Quote:

Do you really want Mike Bibby? Mike "38.7% FG shooting" Bibby? Jesus, if you guys are complaining about Salim's shooting right now, wait until Bibby jacks up twice as many shots and doesn't play any defense at all. And you're saying Childress, the 1st, and Salim? For no cap relief whatsoever? Hardly.

It's not even the same case as Iverson, where Ives had to shoot every time because he didn't have a lot to distribute to. Bibby has Kevin Martin, he has Brad Miller, and he even has Reef. And he still can't pick good shots. Pass.

Good post, i am with you and Bibby BLOWS. detective.gif