• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Would this be a possible trade option?

TheDude

I noticed at the bottom of insidehoops.com it said, "Is Andrew Bynum really a building block? He's no lock to make future All-Star teams, at all." Now that was a sportswriter saying that but do you think it's possible the Lakers part with him?

Throw Claxton their way and maybe Lo also? Some vets to help with their playoff push? I don't think they will but it'd be nice to see.

Then we could still trade for Ridnour with our Indy 1st and we'd have a pretty decent team with more potential still there.

Quote:

I noticed at the bottom of insidehoops.com it said, "Is Andrew Bynum really a building block? He's no lock to make future All-Star teams, at all." Now that was a sportswriter saying that but do you think it's possible the Lakers part with him?

Throw Claxton their way and maybe Lo also? Some vets to help with their playoff push? I don't think they will but it'd be nice to see.

Then we could still trade for Ridnour with our Indy 1st and we'd have a pretty decent team with more potential still there.

We would be stupid not to do a deal like that. The Lakers would be stupid for doing it. Even though Bynum is far from consistent at this point he is still better the Lo and the Lakers are missing their other two centers.

Quote:

Wont happen the Lakers are extremely high on Bynum he is the future for that team. You dont see many Centers at that age be that good hes gonna be a beast down the road. Once he master his moves 20 points a night with eyes closed. Hes a really good FT shooter for center so when he goes to the line he will make teams pay. Bynum right now is the youngest player in the NBA and looks alot better then most centers in the NBA. Give him 2-3 years and hell be allstar. They would either say hes off limits or ask for Josh Smith or Joe Johnson for him.

Quote:

Quote:

Wont happen the Lakers are extremely high on Bynum he is the future for that team. You dont see many Centers at that age be that good hes gonna be a beast down the road. Once he master his moves 20 points a night with eyes closed. Hes a really good FT shooter for center so when he goes to the line he will make teams pay. Bynum right now is the youngest player in the NBA and looks alot better then most centers in the NBA. Give him 2-3 years and hell be allstar. They would either say hes off limits or ask for Josh Smith or Joe Johnson for him.

yeah forget what i said actually due to this link

link