• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

0-16 FG in 3rd quarter vs. CHI-- 'Inexcusable'....

HAWKS1986

I can't believe this. There have to be some accountability here. The Bulls are good team, but we shouldn't be shut out like this... They had four days off, so Atlanta should be 'rested'...

Joe Johnson should be lighting up Hinrich in one on one situations.. and Marvin needs to make some outside shots..

..And can 'Craig' make some plays for this team? No leadership. No nothing...

Oh, it will be excused. I guarantee that. Mike Wooodson is the worst coach ever, I think. I thought he was just bad. He's moving into the pantheon of all-time greats!

I was going to start a thread about this but, Mike Woodson can't even get his facial hair straight, much less an offense.

He's working on his 3rd look of the season. Stache, terrorist beard, now a gay goatee. What a loser.

this is why i think adding someone like Luke Ridnour would be good for this team. sure our post defense is a little weak but we're not a horrible defensive team. when we lose, it's usually because of a lack of offense.

it's like i said in another thread, we go through droughts too easy. i think Ridnour would help greatly.

Quote:

this is why i think adding someone like Luke Ridnour would be good for this team. sure our post defense is a little weak but we're not a horrible defensive team. when we lose, it's usually because of a lack of offense.

it's like i said in another thread, we go through droughts too easy. i think Ridnour would help greatly.

...arguments are cute, the truth is we lack much of both or rather talent.

Man it simply shocks me how this is so often overlooked. You can love your family but acknowledge family member's flaws. In this family, members come and go. I just wish more of this forum was honest with themselves and about this team and its players both now and in coming years.

I'm not meaning to pick on you DocHawk. Please don't take it that way. I merely responded after your post.

W

12:00 Start of the 3rd Quarter

11:45 P.J. Brown blocks Joe Johnson's 8-foot jumper

11:04 Royal Ivey misses 26-foot three point jumper

10:23 Josh Smith misses 20-foot jumper

9:57 Josh Smith misses layup

9:45 Lorenzen Wright misses free throw 1 of 2

9:45 Lorenzen Wright misses free throw 2 of 2

9:22 Josh Smith misses 21-foot jumper

8:40 Joe Johnson misses 18-foot jumper

7:35 Josh Childress misses three point jumper

6:41 Zaza Pachulia makes free throw 1 of 2

6:41 Zaza Pachulia misses free throw 2 of 2

5:58 Joe Johnson makes free throw 1 of 2

5:58 Joe Johnson makes free throw 2 of 2

5:31 P.J. Brown blocks Josh Smith's 8-foot hook shot

5:01 Josh Smith misses free throw 1 of 2

5:01 Josh Smith misses free throw 2 of 2

4:26 Josh Childress misses 12-foot jumper

3:57 Joe Johnson misses 13-foot jumper

3:31 Marvin Williams misses 17-foot jumper

3:04 Marvin Williams misses layup

2:27 Marvin Williams misses 19-foot jumper

2:25 Zaza Pachulia misses free throw 1 of 2

2:25 Zaza Pachulia makes free throw 2 of 2

1:14 Zaza Pachulia makes free throw 1 of 2

1:14 Zaza Pachulia makes free throw 2 of 2

0:48 Kirk Hinrich blocks Joe Johnson's 11-foot jumper

0:28 Joe Johnson makes free throw 1 of 2

0:28 Joe Johnson makes free throw 2 of 2

0:00 Joe Johnson misses 46-foot three point jumper

End of the 3rd Quarter

banghead.gif

Quote:

Was that Woodson missing all of those shots? Or just some of them ? Or what?
spam4.gif

You are so naive it is really not even funny. On top of everything else, now he has coached a team a whole quarter without scoring a bucket. The only reason the drought stopped was because Salim chucked one in.

If he and his staff can't teach the guys in practice or implement a gameplan, they should not have jobs.

Either we have some of the worst players ever, or Woody and his staff are tragicallly overmatched.

Maybe if he put in a play for a layup instead of worrying about his goatee, he would have coached a bucket out of his team.

Not even a bucket?

If he can't get more out of them, which is the job, then it is his fault. They did not score a basket!!!!!!! I can't stress enough how unacceptable that is.

The players are at fault too but efforts like that display the coaching.

I think three of our coaches have goatees and one of them slicks his hair back Sopranos style. C'mon!

• Premium Member

More than Likely, we wouldn't have found many minutes for him.

Last night, Shelden played well for the short time that he was in. But he was only in for a short time.

Roy is not a true PG. Not close. We would have played him maybe some of Salim's minutes, but he wouldn't have gotten many minutes with us.

Quote:

Roy is not a true PG. Not close.

How many minutes to the Hawks play with a backcourt of JJ and Chill? quite a lot, and Roy is more of a pg than both of them.

When Chill was out you were posting that he wouldn't get more than 20 minutes per game when he came back. Wrong. Now you are trying to say Roy wouldn't get many minutes if he was here. Wrong again.

You can always find minutes for players that produce.

Quote:

Quote:

Roy is not a true PG. Not close.

How many minutes to the Hawks play with a backcourt of JJ and Chill? quite a lot, and Roy is more of a pg than both of them.

When Chill was out you were posting that he wouldn't get more than 20 minutes per game when he came back. Wrong. Now you are trying to say Roy wouldn't get many minutes if he was here. Wrong again.

You can always find minutes for players that produce.

I would argue that Roy is a better "point guard" then any of Chill, JJ, Salim and Ivey. He is a better overall player then Speedy and argueably has more potential then Speedy as a true point guard. Clearly he is not in the same caliber as true point guards like Nash, Kidd, Deron and Paul, but the Hawks management has already deemed such a player unimportant to the team.

Oh, and he would fetch a lot more in a trade then Shelden.

For all those who will be crying for Javaris Crittendon, well . . .

• Premium Member

We need a real PG.

How product have having too OGs on the floor been for us?? Our best games have been when Speedy is playing well or when Lue is doing something.

You don't fix a problem by ignoring it Exodus.

We need a PG who can get everybody involved.

That's why I'm all for getting Ridnour...

Marvin for Ridnour!!

Roy can't play PG? Have you watched him? Again, you are the the ESPN commercial with the guys that talk out of their arse. Seriously, if you think Brandon Roy would have trouble finding minutes on this team you need to put the crack pipe down. He will be better than CHILDRESS very soon, if he isn;t already. He possess everything you need to score in the league...oh, I forgot, Chill is a GLUE GUY. LOL.

That whole glue thing is so stupid I can't even fathom it. We drafted a stiff in Shelden and let ANOTHER future all star go to somebody else. How is the idiot BK still employed?