• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Childress for Telfair?

DeacKillsaDevil

• Premium Member

I didn't say he's been great or has put up good stats, I said he's SHOWN potential, and he has. You must not know what potential means.

If a rock is sitting at the top of a hill, it has TONS of potential energy, but hasn't used hardly any yet. Telfair has yet to put up good stats but he has definitely shown that he could be a good pg in the future, he is still only 21. Similar to Solomon Jones, he shows POTENTIAL to be a good defender and shotblocker, but we know he couldn't put up great stats yet.. other than possibly blocks.

Quote:

Telfair has yet to put up good stats but he has definitely shown that he could be a good pg in the future, he is still only 21.

Well he may be in the future but right now he is garbage. Portland wasn't impressed with him and neither is Boston obviously. This month Telfair is only averaging 10.7 minutes per game. When you can't get minutes on the worst team in the conference that is a bad sign.

Quote:

Quote:

Telfair has yet to put up good stats but he has definitely shown that he could be a good pg in the future, he is still only 21.

Well he may be in the future but right now he is garbage. Portland wasn't impressed with him and neither is Boston obviously. This month Telfair is only averaging 10.7 minutes per game. When you can't get minutes on the worst team in the conference that is a bad sign.

Chauncey Billups first three years in the NBA weren't really that impressive, and he had bounced around.. Telfair is only 21 and is still relatively young... Billups was able to turn things around after five or six years, maybe Telfair could flourish in Atlanta.. maybe..

Quote:

Telfair SUCKS. I'm not a Childress guy but his value is well above Telfairs. You screwed the Hawks in the deal though every other team came out great.

They like their fantasy trades at ESPN but do not like helping the Hawks out with them.

Here is one I came up with:

We get Luke Ridnour and Ray Allen

Sonics get: Speedy, MWill, and Shelden

Salaries match just fine and if need be, we can throw in Indy's 1st.

I like my fantasy trade a whole lot better than ESPN's....