• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Some of you need to lay off the drugs

Admin

The big problem is now we have 3 PGs for next year who make about 12m and collectively don't equal a good starting PG. Even if Lue is traded we still have the other two backups. I also exchanged emails with Bernie Mullin this afternoon and he seemed to hint that the PG position was solved for next year. This is a crock of crap and further proof we are run by idiots. The entire email he sent me is SCARY.

If anyone wants to see it let me know through the board and I will send it to you. When you read it you will realize that we are run by guys who don't have a clue.

Do all who like this deal really feel like our PG position is solved?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm am really concerned that with all the PG's the team feels like its addressed the issue. This is not a deep PG draft, Bernie would argue it's not a deep draft at all.

If the Hawks are going to be serious playoff contenders next year they must improve the interior defense and get a real, front line PG to carry the mail. I believe the right PG jump starts this team offensively...the move yesterday with AJ is not the problem really, the problem is that fact that we have so many PGs under contract next year and bringing in another appears unlikely.

• Premium Member

I've said it a million times, I will NEVER believe that BK will actually select a pg until I see him do it. I was saying this before we got AJ, but now it seems even more unlikely, considering we've already shelled out $12 million in backup pg salaries next year.

Another question, has BK EVER selected a pg in a draft??

• 10 months later...