Atl v. Phx 2/25/07

frosgrim

So what do you guys think?

Nash is back and the Suns are playing like the Suns. Running, scoring, and scoring some more. No defense really, but they are a scary team with Nash.

Any predictions for the game?

We took the air out of the ball in Phx, but can we do that tonight?

Smoove had a terrific game in Phx, does he repeat?

JJ- does he stay hot or are we in for a "dead-leg" night from him?

Can the bench score? Does Z play well? Can Lo shut down the interior like he did in the fourth ten-ish days ago?

My prediction: we loose by 12. ashamed.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly because of our defense.

I think were gonna get killed by Nash driving, and kicking

it out to Bell, Barbosa,Jones and Marion.The Hawks always seem to bite on the draw and kick, and leave someone wide open from the 3pt line.Phx takes the most 3s and makes the most.So they are the wrong team to leave open. Also the hawks will need to quickly locate their man

on transition defense, because the suns get wide open 3s there too.

With that shoulder injury of his, the Hawks should "test" it. Bang him around a little when he does drive to the hole.

But I would really make an effort NOT to double Nash. Make him be the scorer tonight. But most coaches can't take the fact that he gets lay-ups a lot, so they try to take the ball out of his hands. I say, take away everybody else, and see if Nash and Amare can beat us by themselves.

Tonight should be a good game. I don't know if we'll win our not, but I'd be shocked to see a blowout either way. Like most Hawk games, it'll go down to the wire.

I think this is a game where we need to play Salim a lot of minutes. We need his ability to run and hit outside shots. We unfortunately have to play Phoenix's game because if we go to a halfcourt game we have no answer for Amare without josh in the game. We should go small with this lineup

AJ

Salim

JJ

Marvin or chills

Smoove

i figured this game would get ugly. we were able to slow the game down last time but with nash out there that impossible to do. it gets to the point where there is only 3 suns running and they still get the shot. then you can't run back because 2 suns stayed back. we can still come back but this is looking like a blowout which is funny because we really aren't playing bad basketball.

nash may not be MVP, but he sure as hell is the first runner-up.