• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

ANOTHER CHILDRESS BONEHEAD!!!

TexasPete

That last play where Childress threw that stupid deep pass out front to Lue 35 feet from the bucket is so typical of this kid. WHY??? would anyone throw a pass that far away from the goal with only 2.8 seconds left? JJ popped open and Childress panicked again and threw it to Lue.

I swear when I saw Chill throw it in I was nervous because he CHOKES and does some really stupid things at the end of games...it's a good thing he is a glue guy.

This dude just brain farts under pressure. Woody really drew up a great play didn't he? I'm not sure if we had any TO's left but if we did and Chill threw that pass his ass needs to be glued to the pine in the crunch. That pass completely set us up for failure, there was no way of winning at that point...and most guys wouldnt throw it that deep in a million years because the best we get is a heave from 30 feet.

Did we have a timeout? If we had a TO and Childress threw that pass anyway...he is an idiot. The kid just brain farts under pressure. Your right though, that play was LAME! There was so little movement.

How do the ASG look at Woody and all the things he fukkks up and let him continue?

The problem is Lue holds the ball for way to freaking long. The play before he held at the top of the key forever. Wat is the clown waiting for he doesnt push the ball he holds the ball. I dont understand why we always have to go to Joe down the stretch teams know we wanna go to him. WHy doesnt Woodson draw up a playe for someone else to surprise the other team. This team is finished this year I hope they fire everyone and there mother. Find someone who can coach this team and run this franchise better we clearly would be alot better then we are right now. How do you not get that missed shot by stevenson!! That was the game right now.

Lue holding the ball too long in the previous sequence put Marvin in the hole and made him have to chuck up a prayer.

Lets face it...we don't execute at all during close games and most of it is coaching. That last sequence capped by a truly idiotic pass...is unreal.

i blame woody, not chill

we had 2.8 secs

he shoulda had us inbound it without a timeout...that way if we couldn't find a good opening in 5 secs we could use our last timeout

instead he had to pass out to lue who couldn't catch/shoot, which is what u almost need with 2.8

and as good a game as smoove had, that dribbling and losing it in the final minute was the BONEHEAD move

Sorry, but if we had a TO and Chill still threw that pass that far out of scoring position he is a bonehead...again. Woody probably drew stick figures with his crayola set during the TO but that pass, with a TO in his pocket, was inexcusable and a player with his head on straight doesn't throw it.

Quote:

i blame woody, not chill

we had 2.8 secs

he shoulda had us inbound it without a timeout...that way if we couldn't find a good opening in 5 secs we could use our last timeout

instead he had to pass out to lue who couldn't catch/shoot, which is what u almost need with 2.8

and as good a game as smoove had, that dribbling and losing it in the final minute was the BONEHEAD move

That didnt cost us the game we were down three there. The fact that we couldnt rebound the stevenson miss and not convert not once but twice was the deciding factor in this game. Both possessions Lue held the ball for way too long. Stay on the bench lue where u belong.

Quote:

i blame woody, not chill

we had 2.8 secs

How is it Woody's fault if the execution fails? Woody is NOT ON THE COURT. Players Have To Make PLAYS. Cant blame Chillz, his job was to inbound inside of 5 seconds, he did. He passed to the only open player. Somewhere between JJ, Josh S., and Marvin

"he (Woody) shoulda had us inbound it without a timeout...that way if we couldn't find a good opening in 5 secs we could use our last timeout". That is just dumb, This is not XBOX. Woody cannot operate the players in place from the Bench. Geez. pillepalle.gif

I agree T-Lue screwed up with holding the damn ball until the clock ran all the way down. We are down by 1 with 30 sec to play, why not try to score who cares about time just try to score. Even if we missed we could get the rebound or we could foul if the Wizards got the rebound and still have a shot at OT or the ballgame. Remember when Carter scored with like 16 sec left against us and everybody was like, why didn't he wait for the shot clock to go down? The Nets got a stop and won the game. I don't understand this at all and it's all Woody's fault for not telling them to go early in the shot clock.

We did two MAJOR things wrong at the end...things other teams with good coaches don't do. We HAD to make it a 2 for 1 possession deal. We hit and we're ahead and play D and hope for a JS block - at least challenge them on the perimeter. If they hit we hope for a last chance.

But we HAVE to shoot at the 10-15 second mark. That gives us the two for one...any decent coach knows that. If it's a tie you go for the last shot - if down 1 you gotta hope for the shot, and if that doesn't work you foul - hope for 1 miss and get 8 seconbds to set up a play. If they hit em both you have 8 secs to set up a three attempt

This is standard stuff. High School coaches know this sh!t. It ain''t brain surgery. WTF Woody? banghead.gif

Quote:

We did two MAJOR things wrong at the end...things other teams with good coaches don't do. We HAD to make it a 2 for 1 possession deal. We hit and we're ahead and play D and hope for a JS block - at least challenge them on the perimeter. If they hit we hope for a last chance.

But we HAVE to shoot at the 10-15 second mark. That gives us the two for one...any decent coach knows that. If it's a tie you go for the last shot - if down 1 you gotta hope for the shot, and if that doesn't work you foul - hope for 1 miss and get 8 seconbds to set up a play. If they hit em both you have 8 secs to set up a three attempt

This is standard stuff. High School coaches know this sh!t. It ain''t brain surgery. WTF Woody?
banghead.gif

Go back and look for the tape. They went for a shot at 15 or so when JJ was trapped. He then passed to the top to Lue and he broke down at 7 seconds to the pass to Marvin. Marvins short shot to out of bounds and we have the ball with 2.8 to play. Yep it was designed to put the shot up before the 12 second.

You guys are so bent on blaming Woody. The play Was designed to shoot early. Blame good defense sometimes, blame poor execution some. It aint all Woody. guitarist.gif

That's a pile of crap...you set up a "play" which Woodster wouldn't understand to go off at 15. I don't buy this - crap....something happened. Get your ass in gear like the other good teams do.

We made a big mistak. Not the emd of the world but a BIG mistake. A simple Big Mistake.

We should have had a two for one but Woody isn't smart.

HUGE MISTAKE nana.gif

excuses excuses....just stop phucking up Woody nurse.gif

Quote:

That's a pile of crap...you set up a "play" which Woodster wouldn't understand to go off at 15. I don't buy this - crap....something happened. Get your ass in gear like the other good teams do.

We made a big mistak. Not the emd of the world but a BIG mistake. A simple Big Mistake.

We should have had a two for one but Woody isn't smart.

HUGE MISTAKE
nana.gif

Are you blind? Did you see the game? Or are you just dense? scratchchin.gif