• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

60 game checkpoint

CBAreject

Guest Walter

Quote:

Time to see where people are...again...

Hawks have the 3rd worst record in the NBA. Just two extra catastrophic wins could push them to 7th or 8th.

...and if so do we "win" the tie breaker?

I'll take "3rd" whatever it is and watch out. Boston with Pierce is looking good. Don't be surprised if they shut him down in a few games though.

W

Guest Walter

...together. It seems the closest thing to a consensus this board may ever see is the current desire to tank. I'm going to go have a home brew to celebrate. Anybody for some "Stout Saint Helens" (the dark stuff errupted at one point but thankfully did not spoil)?

champagne.gif

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Where are the most belligerent and insulting anti-tankers (hawksfanatic, et al)?

It's the western world's sabath. The moralist anti-tankers must take a holy day off from calling anyone an "idiot". That and they are hidesbehindsofa.gif

W

i voted not to tank. although it's about out of the question now to make the playoffs, this team needs to continue to play hard to continue to develop. what i don't like is seeing our team "max out." although marvin IS getting better as is Smith, we're going through a losing streak..

but the main reason i'm not for tanking is simple. THEY AREN'T GOING TO DO IT. if they lose, it's because they tried to win and failed. i'm not going to root for them to loose, knowing they're busting their hump out there to win.

I am for whatever season ending results end in the dismissal of BK and Woody. The sooner those two are gone the sooner this team becomes respectible again.

I went away for vacation for a week only to return and find out that this team is already in tank mode. How else to you explain pitiful losses to a depleted Knicks team and to New Orleans (Paul apparently owned this franchise).