• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The definative BK and Woody polls. Everyone vote!

Guest Walter

Guest Walter

I intend to email the results of this poll to both the AJC and the ASG. Vote with that in mind.

I am not allowing the results to be viewed until March 12th (last day to vote) to avoid any impact seeing results has on the voting outcome. I will regularly bump this thread unless one of the forum representatives wants sticky it to the top.

I'm surprised that BK is still getting that kind of support. Even though a 40% approval rating is nuttin to write home about, I'd still have expected much less.

He certainly didn't get my vote of confidence. Neither one of those guys did.

• Premium Member

How the HELL does BK have that many votes, what an apologist crock. How do we have this many BK jocksniffers, seriously? I honestly can't believe that crap, because BK is worse than Woody, it's HIS fault that Woody is still here!

I would like for those people to come forward an explain their apologistic reasoning.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Send your poll to Bruce Levenson and Bernie Mullin. If you need their email addresses let me know and I'll get them to you.

I would like those email addresses. Please send them to me via private message.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

How the HELL does BK have that many votes, what an apologist crock. How do we have this many BK jocksniffers, seriously? I honestly can't believe that crap, because BK is worse than Woody, it's HIS fault that Woody is still here!

I would like for those people to come forward an explain their apologistic reasoning.

...but Nixon and Bush had at least 29% approval ratings. 18 out of 45 for BK especially when 2 out of 44 voted for Woody is crazy. You can't seperate the two. Forget just how HORRIBLE BK is as a GM for a second...WTF hired Woody AND has retained him up until now?

If you hate Woody, blame the guy who hired the next Sidney Lowe as his firewall.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

Forget just how HORRIBLE BK is as a GM for a second...
WTF hired Woody AND has retained him up until now?

If you hate Woody, blame the guy who hired the next Sidney Lowe as his firewall.

W

That's what I'm saying, that ALONE makes BK worse than Woody, the fact that he hired and won't get rid of him. Not to mention his HORRIBLE and completely indefensible draft/trade/FA signings..

If BK had done his job right and we had Paul/Deron/Roy/Deng/Iggy, we'd already be a playoff team even WITH Woody.

• Premium Member

Oh yeah Walter, I wouldn't send them the BK poll, just the Woody one, because I don't want them to have any reason to keep BK.

I realize Woody is bad, but not NEAR as bad as BK. BK's horrible drafting/trading/FA signings is part of the reason Woody sucks so bad.

• Premium Member

Quote:

BK support tells me that there are too many fans that don't have a clue. I am no Woody fan but BK deserves more heat than Woody. BK's has done a terrible job and the fact he still has a little support here is nuts.

That's the only possibility. They tend to think, "Shelden was the best interior defender, we needed interior D," while completely ignoring the fact that he was either going to bench Marvin or Smoove as well as Childress along with them. Or in fact Shelden was to be a bench player himself. This is with a #5 pick!

And since Marvin was BK's #2 pick, BK obviously wasn't trying to bench Marvin. So was BK trying to bench Smoove and Childress with the Shelden pick?

Seriously, even IF Shelden becomes a good player, what is his role on this team?? Smith, Marvin and JJ are obviously starting, so Shelden isn't getting significant PT with this team, period. You don't do that with a #5 pick, especially one that shouldn't have been drafted that high.

Add to that, he took Marvin when we already had Harrington, Smoove and Chill (who had VERY promising 2nd halves), Diaw (another 1st rounder), and Donta Smith, and our starting point guard was Royal Ivey when Paul and Deron were available.

Just think about it, we were set at forward after the 04-05 season, and he drafts Marvin to replace one of them, then after the 05-06 season, BK drafts ANOTHER to replace ANOTHER one of them. How can you draft with that kind of thinking!! Even worse, how can fans support it?!?!?