• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Let's talk @ our 1st round pick from Indy....

bumpyphish1

Quote:

I dont think Crittendon falls to around the 20 pick where we'll be, he's just got too much upside. I'd like to see BK make some moves this offseason including moving up for Crittendon, etc. The pick and Lue or Salim or AJ might move us up 5-10 slots.

Next I'd like to see us clear up Tiago Splitter's contract before drafting him. BK seems to like white stiffs at center so it might happen.

I know Walter,etc will think no way, but I could see Thabeet falling below Hibbert and falling to us. I dont like him but I'd take him that low.

Outside of the draft I think signing Randolph Morris and Anderson would be good moves.

After Billy's last trip from Europe, he said Splitter was not special. Billy doesn't like Splitter's game.

I agree....no way anyone has to pay Morris that much....I am thinking we have got to be leaders in the race to sign him...just have a feeling that his ties to the SE and the Hawks last season will put us right on track to sign him. So, let's get Acie Law in the draft (if we have to move up, so be it - I'll give up a bench player to do so).

And, let's pray we get lucky in the lotto. That's the plan.

Quote:

Things are looking bad. Pacers are 2 games ahead of NY which has the 10th worst record on Thursday morning. They are playing so bad that it'll be hard to keep them out of bottom 10.

This may not be a bad thing. I mean, if they squeak past 10th worst, then that improves the chances that we will be able to draft ACIE, if his stock is improving as rumored. I really don't see the Pacers being one of the 10 worst teams. Just don't.

Quote:

Things are looking bad. Pacers are 2 games ahead of NY which has the 10th worst record on Thursday morning. They are playing so bad that it'll be hard to keep them out of bottom 10.

So, correct me if i'm wrong, the pick is top ten protected right? So if their pick is 9th or 10th they still keep it this year.

Quote:

Quote:

So, correct me if i'm wrong, the pick is top ten protected right? So if their pick is 9th or 10th they still keep it this year.

That is what I thought. Wow, the Hawks could get totally shut out of the draft.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is what I thought. Wow, the Hawks could get totally shut out of the draft.

There are 5 teams with 28 wins and 4 (including Indy) with 29 wins. It will come down to the wire.