• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

where the hell is smith

PureGreatness

• Premium Member

Quote:

Looks like Smith is hurt he didnt start the 2nd half. Wat the hell is going on with this team.

I guess we're officially tanking, but at this point I don't think it's that bad an idea.

Quote:

Quote:

Looks like Smith is hurt he didnt start the 2nd half. Wat the hell is going on with this team.

I guess we're officially tanking, but at this point I don't think it's that bad an idea.

It sure looks like they are tanking. I would bet that if this game was in december JJ would be playing and Smith would be in also.

Quote:

just heard that it was a discipline issue. Josh got into it with AJ and Woody decided to sit Josh to send a message.
pillepalle.gif

Woody best coaching move of the year....

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

just heard that it was a discipline issue. Josh got into it with AJ and Woody decided to sit Josh to send a message.
pillepalle.gif

Yeah great move.. You sir are an idiot...

STHU, it's not Woody's fault that Smoove has attitude problems. He was disrespecting a player that is 10 years older than him. What a [censored]! I say suspend him, how about that? eek.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

pillepalle.gif

Yeah great move.. You sir are an idiot...

STHU, it's not Woody's fault that Smoove has attitude problems. He was disrespecting a player that is 10 years older than him. What a [censored]! I say suspend him, how about that? eek.gif

Are you kidding me ANthony Johnson comes on this team and thinks hes the go to guy now and hes the captain get real. Anthony Johnson may be a aged vet but hes nothing special that players need to give this guy the upmost respect. This is JJ and Smiths team not anthony Johnsons this guy has been here wat 2 weeks and thinks he runs this team get the helll out of here.

Please don't say "upmost". That's a pet peeve. It's clear it's not a typo, too. That's just what you always thought it was.

We should all respect our elders. AJ has been in the league a long time, and he has played on some winning teams. Smoove has never played on a winning team. AJ isn't a great player, but maybe he has learned some things from being in a winning environment. Smoove should respect that.

Quote:

STHU, it's not Woody's fault that Smoove has attitude problems. He was disrespecting a player that is 10 years older than him. What a [censored]! I say suspend him, how about that?

Are you crazy? Geez, Smoove becoming increasingly frustrated isn't at all on our coach's shoulders?

I would be a little upset too, watching A.J. pound for an eternity.

What little of the Hawks organization there is left, Smoove is it. A.J. just got here. If he wants to run the wrong play and take j's, fine. Just shut up when you get barked at. And stop pounding 24 second violations.

Quote:

Are you crazy? Geez, Smoove becoming increasingly frustrated isn't at all on our coach's shoulders?

I would be a little upset too, watching A.J. pound for an eternity.

What little of the Hawks organization there is left, Smoove is it. A.J. just got here. If he wants to run the wrong play and take j's, fine. Just shut up when you get barked at. And stop pounding 24 second violations.

Thank you sir. AJ was pulling a Lue tonight holding the ball forever and not passing it. Smith is our 2nd leading scorer and when JJ is out he should be one of the guys getting more touches. He was shooting well night 5-8 hit a bunch of jumpers. I like wat AJ brings to this team but he has been here 2 weeks and think hes the franchise player thats ridculous.

Quote:

Please don't say "upmost". That's a pet peeve. It's clear it's not a typo, too. That's just what you always thought it was.

We should all respect our elders. AJ has been in the league a long time, and he has played on some winning teams. Smoove has never played on a winning team. AJ isn't a great player, but maybe he has learned some things from being in a winning environment. Smoove should respect that.

Exatcly

They were in a half court set. Josh was posting a guy up on the wing and calling for the ball. AJ looked at him for awhile and decided not to pass it, he then swung it across the court (at which point JS clapped his hands in anger and yelled "pass me the ball"), AJ got it back, and drained a three. Then going down the court JS yelled at AJ to "get me the ball". The Wiz call a time out and JS keeps yelling at AJ during the timeout. Lue tries to calm him down then Woody banishes him from the huddle and to the end of the bench. This is with about 2 minutes left in the half. Josh doesn't come back until around 2 minutes left in the 3rd.

Personally, I'm with Josh. He's trying to assert himself as the go to guy since we're missing Joe and others. He was a stud in the first 5 minutes of the game. Even if you're going to punish him, sit for the rest of the half and talk to him at the half. At the very most sit him for the first couple of minutes of the 2nd half. But sitting him for nearly 12 minutes straight is begging for a defensive let down.

I'm so tired of Woody's rotation. The whole start a guy, let him play 5-6 minutes and then let him sit for the rest of the game may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. He's done it on an off with Ivey for the past two years, and tonight he did it with Solomon. I haven't been on here in awhile, but am I the only one who realizes that, though he's not great, Solomon is the most athletic big guy we have, and should be getting at least 30 minutes a night.

If there were no injuries my rotation would be:

AJ, Lue

Joe, Chill

Marvin, Josh

Josh, Zaza

Soloman, Lorenzen

I'd use Ivey for defensive matchups, and Shelden if someone got in foul trouble. If he we hit one of those stretches where we don't score for 3 minutes, put it Stoudamire.