• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

where the hell is smith

PureGreatness

• Premium Member

Quote:

They were in a half court set. Josh was posting a guy up on the wing and calling for the ball. AJ looked at him for awhile and decided not to pass it, he then swung it across the court (at which point JS clapped his hands in anger and yelled "pass me the ball"), AJ got it back, and drained a three. Then going down the court JS yelled at AJ to "get me the ball". The Wiz call a time out and JS keeps yelling at AJ during the timeout.

That's not what I saw. I saw AJ telling Smith to go down to the block, and Smith kind of went down there but didn't get open, then AJ took the 3 and hit it. Then on the way back down, it showed AJ clearly yelling something at Smith as he jogged by. Smith may have been yelling too, but I didn't see that.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

just heard that it was a discipline issue. Josh got into it with AJ and Woody decided to sit Josh to send a message.
pillepalle.gif

Woody best coaching move of the year....

Yeah great move.. You sir are an idiot...

STHU, it's not Woody's fault that Smoove has attitude problems. He was disrespecting a player that is 10 years older than him. What a [censored]! I say suspend him, how about that? eek.gif

You STHU idiot... AJ will not even be here next year. So what he has to say does'nt matter...

I was at the game, thats not how it happened. AJ had been pounded the ball for the previous 2 or 3 possesions. On the play in question, Smoove was posted "in the post" with a clear advantage. AJ gave a half-hearted attempt to pass it to him. Swung the ball to opposite side, got it back....Smoove re-posted again...again wide open. AJ gives him a look, Jacks up the three because of the shot-clock and fortunately it goes in. Smoove yelled at him, to run the play, get him the ball. AJ responded as Smoove runs past him, and it continue as Washington called a timeout.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

just heard that it was a discipline issue. Josh got into it with AJ and Woody decided to sit Josh to send a message.
pillepalle.gif

Woody best coaching move of the year....

Yeah great move.. You sir are an idiot...

STHU, it's not Woody's fault that Smoove has attitude problems. He was disrespecting a player that is 10 years older than him. What a [censored]! I say suspend him, how about that? eek.gif

You STHU idiot... AJ will not even be here next year. So what he has to say does'nt matter...

If not AJ than he would go off on someone else. That's why you teach him a lesson and sit him or suspend him. When Smoove improves even more his attitude will take over, don't be suprised if he screams at JJ next season. That's why you need to suspend him for his actions.